The Base

With those words we left. We travelled through the trees at a high speed when a building, very well hidden, started to fade into view. It was gray and looked boring.

"Were here Sasuke."

Itachi told me to follow the rules and dont speak when out of turn and I'll be fine.

'I have a feeling that everybody is going to be mean and serious when I get there.'

We walked up to the door.

"TOBI GET YOUR SWIRLY ASS OUT HERE! YOU ORANGE PIECE OF SHIT!!"

"NO YOU'RE GONNA HURT TOBI!"

"DAMN RIGHT I AM, NOW COME HERE!!"

'There went the serious part.'

Pein face palmed then opened the door and everything imediatly calmed down. They were forming a line. They were all staring at me and Itachi. There was one girl and the rest were male or unidentifiable. A red head spoke up.

"Itachi's back and I see you brought his brother. Everyone get ready, were about to get a lecture."

Everybody snickered and smirked at his comment.

"Now as you may have figured out Itachi is back and I have brought his brother. We will have changes to the old rules and I will tell you them now. 1. We will make a chart telling who has which brother each day. This meeting will take place every other week starting today. So first I will decide this now. Monday will be Deidara and Sasori. Tuesday will be Hidan and Kakuzu. Wednsday is Tobi and Zetsu. Thurday will be Kisame and myself and Friday will be whoever works the hardest throughout the week. Each of the teams will have to decide on which brother they want. You can not have both. The person on Friday will get both of them. If I do not find anyone suitable for Friday's spot, I will take it myself. Any questions?"

Everybody shook their heads and got to talking to their team mates figure out if they want me or my brother.

The red head, Sasori, and Deidara were figuring it out because they were up first on Monday. I looked at my brother who was right by my side. He kissed my forhead.

"It will be fine Sasuke just follow the rules. I love you."

"I love you too, big brother."

I kissed him on the cheek. What I didnt realize is that almost half the people that were in the room were looking at us. Then the one named Kisame started talking.

"So your into that kind of stuff. Ill make sure you never need to go back to Itachi."

'Well it's clear who he is going to choose on Thursday.'

Pein then told us to follow him and showed us to our room and made us put on the Akatsuki cloak and ring then dark purple nail polish for Itachi and dark red for me.

'This guy has problems.'

Then Pein left me and Itachi to talk.

"Im sorry Sasuke I-"

"Dont apologize. I told you I dont care where I am as long as i'm with you."

Itachi blushed.

"But promise me one thing."

"Anything Itachi."

"Promise me, that even after the week is over you wont stop loving me the way I love you."

I walked over to his bed then sat next to him. I held his hand and kissed him on the cheek.

"I promise."

With that we went to bed.