Monday part 6

Deidara's P.O.V.

'I guess I'll tell him the truth.'

"Your brother said he didn't love me enough to let me be his first-un. He wanted you to do it. He came out here to tell you that but you snapped at him."

I saw Itachi's eyes widen. He started to tear up. I rolled my eyes and turned to leave.

"Deidara, will you please, tell him that I-I'm sorry. Please... Please... Please..."

He sounded desperate for once in his life.

"Whatever-un. But if he's still pissed at you don't get mad at me."

I walked away. Mad at myself for helping the stupid Uchiha. Itachi didn't move and I closed the door behind me.

Sasuke's P.O.V.

'Deidara is back.'

I was sitting on the bed wiping my tears when the blonde came in.

"He doesn't love me does he?"

I couldn't think of anything except whether he had been lying the whole time or if what he said was true. It was making a mess of my emotions.

"Answer me Deidara, please. I need to know."

"He wanted me to tell you, that he is really sorry. I don't want you to get hurt Sasuke. So please think about what your going to tell him before you go out there. I don't care what you do at this point. As long as I can see your smiling face again..."

He looked down at the ground and was cursing under his breath. He meant it. What was I going to say to Itachi though. I haven't completely forgiven him. My mind involuntary flashed a mental picture of the nightmare I had. Itachi in the closet. Dead. I felt a new warmth that night. In Itachi's arms. I didn't want to leave them. I still don't.

"Deidara, I'll be right back. I'm going to talk to Itachi."

"Are you still going to let him be your first?"

I looked down and thought really long and hard about my answer.

"Yes, but I'm gonna talk to him first and if I come back here in the next five minutes you have permission to be my first. If Itachi is still being a dick."

"I've had permission all day Sasuke."

He had a cocky grin plastered on his face. I resisted the urge to punch him in his face. I shook my head a headed for the door.

"I love you Sasuke.... don't forget that."

I didn't know what to say so I left, and closed the door behind me. I was hoping that Itachi didn't go somewhere I couldn't find him. Lucky for me, he was still in the same place. In the same face in the hands position. He looked up and tears started to pool in his eyes.

'He has been crying a lot today. I feel horrible. I know it's my fault.'

"I'm so sorry, Sasuke. Please don't be mad at me. I was just jealous. I love you so much. You have to know that by now. I'll let you do whatever you want. You could even leave and go back to Orochimaru's. Just please... don't be mad at me. I don't know if I can take it."

He had a kunai knife in his hand. Dangerously close to his throat.