Monday

I yawned.

'Im awake, time to cuddle with Itachi before I have to get used like a sex toy.'

I grabbed onto Itachi and breathed in.

'He's always warm.'

"I see your up. Your so cute when you cuddle up to me like that- hmm."

'Oh shit this isn't Itachi.'

I shot up in the bed.

"Aww I shouldn't have said anything. I like when you cuddle with me."

Deidara was half naked with only his boxers loose on his hips. He leaned up against me with his mouth and against my ear. He was still holding my hips.

"Your mine for the day Sasuke. Sasori has your brother. That means that you have to do whatever I say and it starts now. Strip down."

I stayed silent and shook my head.

"Ah ah ah- you can't say no. Be happy I'm not telling you to bend over- un."

I sighed then got up off the bed. Deidara's hands sliding off of my hips slowly. Deidara sat up on the side of the bed and leaned back on his hands.

"Make sure you act a little sexy."

"But I-"

"No buts."

I sighed.

"Fine."

Deidara smirked.

'I wonder what Itachi is doing.'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Itachi's P.O.V.

"Come on Itachi you know the drill."

"Yes I do know the drill but I swear if that stupid blonde next door hurts Sasuke at all-"

"Don't worry I already told Deidara to go easy on him."

The red head walked closer to me. He grabbed my neck and pulled me into a kiss then put his hand down my boxers. I moaned into the kiss.

'I'm not doing this because I want to I'm doing it because Pein and Sasori will punish me.'

I was slowly grinding into Sasori's hand. I felt him smiling in the kiss.

"That's what I like to  hear."

He pulled down my boxers and started to grind against me making me moan.

"Sasori please don't. If Sasuke hears this I don't know what will happen to our relationship that I finally have with him."

Sasori stopped what he was doing.

"Well we will just have to make sure you stay quiet won't we."

'I'm so sorry Sasuke.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasuke's P.O.V.

"Are you a virgin?"

I nodded as I started to take off my last article of clothing.

"Ah so Ill be your first. Don't worry I'll be gentle."

"But I don't love you, I don't want you to be my first."

I said this with a little attitude.

"Well maybe you should have thought of that earlier. I guess Ill go easy on you though. I don't want to die too young. Itachi would kick my ass-un."

He stood up and I got a look at his hand mouths. He put his hand to my chest and the mouth went to work, sucking and nipping at the bare flesh. I tried not to moan at the sensation, and Deidara noticed.

"By the time I'm done with you I'll have you screaming my name."

I started to back up and then hit a wall.

"Why don't you go take a shower Sasuke. I'll join you in a while."

'Anything to get me away from you.'

I did as told and started the shower.

Deidara's P.O.V.

After Sasuke got in the shower I left the room and shut the door behind me still in my boxers.

'I'm gonna listen in on Itachi and Sasori-Danna. See what they're doing. Or hear it.'

I walked up to our door and put my ear up to it.

"Ahh Sasori stop please. Ahh hah mmh."

I smirked.

'Sounds like they're having fun- hmm.'

I walked back and closed the door behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Itachi's P.O.V.

'I hope Sasuke isn't hearing this.'

"Aha Sasori please!"

Sasori was teasing my with his hips and his hands and tongue as he continued to grind on me. I was sitting on the bed and he was on my lap.

"You know you don't want me to stop Itachi. I know you like it.

"Aah"

He was pinching my nipples, biting and licking my neck, and giving me a lap dance.

"Itachi I want you to fuck me so hard that I won't be able to leave you."

I got wide eyed.

"I can't Sasori, I am loyal to Sasuke."

"Tell him I made you do it because I will, and you have to do what I say. Or I could just get Pein and we could punish you together."