Chapter 15

3rd person's POV
"No, I meant— while me and her kissed it just... didn't feel right."

Marcy's upset expression dropped and turned to confusion.

"What? But you love her, a-and she loves you, and I thought you guys were meant for each other!" She said in disbelief.

Anne smiled and looked down while shaking her head.

"I thought that too..."

Marcy couldn't help the frown that made its way on her face at those words as she felt her heart sink slightly.

"Until I met someone else who made me feel things I haven't felt before, who made me realize I didn't like Sasha the way I like them."

Anne locked eyes with her which made Marcy's face heat up, but she was in denial, so she didn't think she could possibly be talking about her.

"O-Oh, who are they?"

"The Nick to my Charlie." Anne slightly joked, but hoped Marcy would understand anyways.

Marcy's confused expression stayed for a second but she realized right away and blushed.

"W-Wait, are you talking about me?"

The brunette grinned and nodded.

"Bingo."

It turned silent as Marcy tried to process what she had just heard.

"B-But what about Sasha?"

"Your kisses outdo hers any day."

Anne leant back and winced slightly.

"That sounded less romantic than I thought it would."

Marcy couldn't help but laugh at that, which made the other girl smile.

"Wow, so you like me?"

"As much as Luz likes Amity."

Marcy grinned at the reference, and said. "Well, I like you as much as Amity likes Luz."

She took a step towards the brunette, which made her do the same.

They were now inches apart, and Marcy looked into her eyes.

"Wanna 'practice'?" She jokingly asked.

Anne rolled her eyes and shook her head, which caught Marcy off guard until the next words left her mouth.

"I don't want to practice, I just want to kiss you."

She pulled Marcy to her by her shirt collar, as the raven-haired girl burned bright red as their lips pressed against the others.

This kiss felt right, as if they were meant to be, and this time they knew it wasn't practice, and that they weren't in denial, it was just their pure feelings.

They soon pulled apart but stayed near each other with grins on their faces.

"Marcy Wu, will you be my girlfriend for real this time?"

She grinned and said. "Yes!"

The brunette melted and pulled her into a hug, which she gladly returned.

They lingered in each other's arms, but only pulled apart when they heard running, and once they looked up they were ambushed wit hugs.

"What the—" They said but fell to the ground with the people who jumped on them falling with them.

They groaned but opened their eyes to see a giggling Sprig and Polly, while Hop Pop was standing with a smile on his face.

"It's about time!" Polly said, while pointing to the two girls which made their faces heat up.

"I didn't know you guys were fake dating, but I'm glad you're actually dating now."

"I'm proud of you two." The oldest frog said.

They turned and looked at Hop Pop, but gasped once they saw who was behind him.

The blonde girl walked up to them, while Marcy and Anne nervously waited for her reaction, which they expected to be anger.

But they were surprised once she pulled them into a hug.

"Sash?" Anne asked confused.

"I hate you idiots." She said, but her happiness betrayed her words.

They glanced at each other but hugged her back, while the three frogs stared with awe.

She soon pulled back but smiled at the two, which only served to confuse them more.

"I realized I wasn't jealous, I was just upset you didn't tell me you weren't dating."

"Well... fake dating? Whatever, the important part now is that you're dating."

"But never lie to me again." She scolded them which made them all chuckle.

Sasha smiled but turned to the frogs and said. "I think we need to leave them alone."

They nodded and headed back to the house, not before telling them goodbye though.

It stayed silent for a second before Marcy said. "Wow... I still can't believe we're dating."

The brunette looked at her with a grin and said. "Well, you better get used to it, because you'll be calling me that for a while."

"Good to know." Marcy said and held her hand out.

Anne laced her fingers with her and they held each other's gaze with a lingering smile.

"You're amazing." They muttered.

The end...

(A/N) This is the end of this story! It was fun to write and I hope you were satisfied with the ending, thank you for those of you who stuck around, always appreciated! Goodbye, and have a good day/evening/night.