Chapter 10

3rd persons POV
Anne glanced at her lips and was about to fill the space, but a loud knock on the door made them jump apart.

An awkward silence filled the room, as they refused to meet the others eyes.

Another knock rang through the room and Anne quickly went over and opened it.

She felt herself pale slightly once she saw who it was.

"Sasha... You're here,"

The blonde didn't meet her eyes at first, which slightly hurt the brunette, but she felt some air leave when she finally did.

"Anne, can we talk?"

Anne glanced back inside, which made Sasha follow her gaze, and she frowned once she saw Marcy.

"Oh, she's here." She said with slight annoyance.

Marcy sighed, she understood why she was upset but it didn't hurt any less.

"I'll leave you two alone," She said, and went to leave the house, but a hand grabbing hers made her freeze.

She looked up and locked eyes with Anne.

"You can stay in my room."

Marcy was hopeful but once she glanced at Sasha and saw her hard glare, she shook her head.

"Nah, I-I'll leave you two alone."

I don't think I could handle them telling me they made up and are dating or something afterwards.

She sighed and the brunette reluctantly let her go, which Sasha was relieved by.

They had shut the door behind them, and Sasha took a seat at Marcy's previous spot, and the brunette sat down next to her.

"So... You wanted to talk?"

Sasha met her eyes and said. "Come on, Boonchuy, you know I'm not one for small talk."

"Right..."

It went silent before Sasha let out a heavy sigh.

"You know, seeing you two kiss, wasn't a nice feeling,"

"What? Why?"

The blonde grimaced and said. "I just didn't like it."

"I still don't understand why—"

"I didn't like it."

"But—"

"I was jealous, okay?!"

To be continued...