Chapter 12

3rd person's POV
She turned to Sasha before leaning in and the blonde kissed her back.

She had waited for this moment for what felt like ages, she even daydreamed about it, so why, why didn't she feel anything?

Their kiss didn't feel right, not the way it did with Marcy.

Anne scolded herself for thinking of the video game loving girl while she was kissing someone else.

But she couldn't continue kissing her, not when it didn't feel right, so she quickly pulled away, which made Sasha confused for a second.

The blonde realized that Anne had regretted it once she saw her face.

"I'm sorry, I-I can't."

Sasha felt slightly hurt but said. "It's okay, you can't control your feelings..."

It went silent, before Sasha realized something.

"W-Wait, aren't you dating Marcy? Did you— Did I—"

Anne didn't hear her though, she was lost in her own thoughts.

She thought she liked Sasha, but it turned out she was wrong.

But did she like Marcy?

She thought of the raven-haired girl and couldn't help the involuntary smile that made its way on her face.

She got up which made Sasha startled.

"I've gotta go find Marcy." She said, mainly to herself, before leaving the house and Sasha to her thoughts.

The blonde blinked, but sighed.

To be continued...