Chapter 3

3rd person's POV
But before they could pull away, they heard the door opening and a sharp gasp.

They jumped apart as Marcy hit her head, and winced, which made Anne ignore the person that had seen their kiss, and instead stared at Marcy with worried eyes.

"Mar-Mar, are you okay?" She asked while hovering near her.

The girl winced but nodded with what she hoped was a reassuring smile.

"I'm fine."

Anne went so speak, but the third person in the room beat her to it.

"You guys are dating?!"

They whipped their heads toward the voice, and saw a shocked looking Sprig.

They both glanced at each other before looking away with obvious blushes on their faces.

"Sprig, get out!" Anne said in embarrassment.

"Not before you answer my question,"

"Out."

He sighed dramatically but nodded and left the room.

A silence filled the air as Anne didn't meet Marcy's eyes for a second.

"Anne?"

She met her eyes before smiling, which Marcy was caught off by.

"You're a good kisser."

Marcy's face heated up and she lightly pushed Anne away, as the brunette laughed.

"Oh, shut up."

She didn't get a witty response, which made her look at her again, but froze once she saw the adoring look in Anne's eyes.

Anne noticed that Marcy saw and looked away.

"You're a good friend," She said.

Marcy's smile faded and she nodded.

"Yeah, you too."

To be continued...