Chapter 05.

I didn't go school almost for 1 week. Avoiding all the texts and calls and visitors that came. How am I supposed to tell this to the others? I was terribly sick and was unable to go school. Sick in the sense- I was shocked and felt depressed + anxiety. I wanted to instantly puke and throw the board away but it won't stop from hurting me anyway. Why? Why did I ever ask his name? And most of all why did I play alone? Knowing it's risky I still played. My friends all warned me but I didn't listen. Most of all why didn't he reply us when we played together but only when I played? I had so many questions orbiting around my brain but I didn't know any answer to them but only confusion.

"Y/n...honey you okay?" asked mom as she came inside the room holding a bottle of warm water. I weakly smiled.

"Just a bit sick...," I said and tossed the bed sheets that were covering me. It was too hot under the blankets and that's when I knew my fever had gone.

"Your friends are downstairs...they want to meet you. Why didn't you answer any of their calls?" she asked. 

"hm-...I wasn't in the right condition Eomma...are they down?" I asked. Mom nodded.

"I'll call them...wait here," she said and left my room. Minutes later everyone came rushing inside and I quickly leaned onto the headboard and rested my head.

"Y/n? Why didn't you pick up the calls?" Asked Ahn as she came and sat next to me. The other three looked worried.

"We know you're sick...how are you now?" asked Jimin. 

"Much better chim...I feel a bit weak and damp," I replied.

"Is there any problem Y/n? You know...you're bad at lying," said Suga as he chuckled. Wait...how did he know?

"Do you wanna go out? I think you need some fresh air," asked Taehyung and I nodded. Thankfully mom let me go out. I was feeling more sick inside the room.

We decided to go out to the park and chill. The whole time I didn't talk. I was in deep thought about the incident. I can never run back from it. It was sort of awkward since they were staring at me as if I was dumb but I was more trembling in the inside. should I say this? should I say that I was cursed? should I say that everyone of us are in danger? I didn't know how to tell. I gathered up some courage and spoke:

"Guys...I don't know how to tell this but...we're cursed...by Jungkook," I said and they all looked at me as if I was an alien or something (Honestly I sounded like some creep)