Chapter 03.

"Come on...Did you skip the project?" asked Suga (Ahem, this suga's known as Yoongi...Min Yoongi).

"Hell yes Yoongi! It's not even important! You're too cat-mad and I can't help it. Honestly...what's the deal with some cat project anyway?" I said.

"I know it isn't important but I wanna find out about cats," said Suga. Mr. Ton (our annoying zoology sir) had assigned us a project on cats and this hell of a Yoongi was more than delighted to do it although sir had said that it was an "optional" thing to do but eh...what's gotten to Yoongi anyway?

"You and your cats...go search it by google aunty Yoongs...you're bestie isn't into 'PROJECTS'," I said emphasizing the word "PROJECTS" I was pissed off. 

"Screw that shit, I'm more focused on this exam," I said sighing. Lately, I've been scoring EXTREMELY low grades in my exams and now I'm here putting up my whole damn self into effort. Just then Jimin and Ahn joined us. God knows from where these two suddenly popped up.

"Morning! what's with that grumpy mood Yoongs?" asked Jimin as he put an arm around Suga. Yoongi just shrugged it...pissed off.

"Y/n hasn't done that stupid project on CATS," replied Suga.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That day all of us decided to play the Ouija board in the school basement. We wanted to check out if something paranormal really happens because ever since the day I bought it nothing happened and wanted to try one more time. If it didn't work...no more chances, I'm going to return it and get back my money Yada yada...

The basement was dark and of course, the whole place was chilly. No one ever opened the windows inside it and it smelled awfully dusty and damp. I quickly took a chair and climbed to open the very high window (Me and my heights...I'm a born perfect shorty...Thanks to Taehyung, Ahn and Suga they're the only tall people...em...Not Jimin though- he's too shorter than me)

"Ahhhhhhh...this is fresh," I said inhaling the good, fresh air that gave a cool sensation as it hit my face.

"Come on, let's play here," said Jimin pointing to the corner of the basement.

"Why the corner though?" asked Suga.

"In case something paranormal happens we can huddle in the corner," Said Jimin all pouty. Jimin didn't like the idea of playing with paranormal stuff. Not the Ouija board even. He would either hug or cling to Yoongi or Taehyung. But...Jimin wasn't THAT innocent AT ALL. Mind you if think so!

"Oh look here's a baby!" teased Taehyung laughing at Jimin.

"Guys we better be quick before someone barges in," said Ahn hurriedly. Gathering all the necessary stuff, we placed 4 candles on the 4 sides of the board and slowly closed the door. There was a dim light above us. Jimin badly wanted to have that light switched on but we didn't let him.

"This needs to be actual darkness you jamless idiot," said Suga as he Lightly slapped Jimin's head.

"We're going to start," said Suga as he lit the candles one by one. He looked at my terrified face and sat next to me. I felt more relieved when Yoongi's next to me. He kept his hand on my shoulder and reassured me.

"Chill girl...this is not going to bite you off," he said smiling. I nodded and calmed myself down. Okay Y/n...nothing's gonna happen...easy peasey...you've only got to-

"Who's going to ask first?" asked Jimin. I became all DUMB and didn't feel my tongue at ALL. Why did I feel so scared and nervous suddenly? I was never like that before.

"I'll start," said Ahn. We got more closer and I kept on looking at the back of me to see whether someone was standing behind but hell yeah man...there wasn't any but just my imagination playing along at a serious situation.

 "Is anyone here?" She asked slowly and a bit louder.

I gulped and breathed heavily. Slowly the air turned more chilly and the lights started to flicker. This was the first thing that ever happened. We got more curious and I felt myself bursting at this point. All eyes staring at the board...The Ouija board's planchette slowly turned its way to "YES" and that's when I felt my soul leaving my own body (author prays) Jimin screamed. Yoongi was shocked and Taehyung's eyes almost popped out. Ahn stuttered "I-it's for r-real?" she asked again and the planchette remained in the YES. After some time the atmosphere became less chilly and the lights stopped flickering and they were all switched off. Slowly taking our hands off we quickly backed away a bit.

"This is for real...," said Jimin.

"It is...," I replied my throat all dry.

"Hey hey guys...don't panic. Most of the Ouija boards respond like this. We'll try to ask more to test this," Said Suga as he sat again. We all looked at him as if he was mad. So...Ouija boards aren't fake? Eh-

"What? Aren't ya'll going to try again?" he asked. We went back to the places and put our hands together.

"Y/n you go now," said Taehyung. I hesitated a bit but then shrugged it off.

"C-can you...um...tell your name?" I asked. This time I'm surely going to bury this board in a pit. We all waited and waited but nothing happened. I was confused. Did I ask the right question? Or is my grammar wrong? (what if the entity was my English teacher who died 3 years ago?)

"Let's just try one more time...ask another question," said Ahn as she furrowed her eyebrows. I felt sort of a fool for buying this. Jimin and Taehyung looked at the board as if it was some shit.

"Okay...do you know all of us?" I asked. The planchette didn't turn...it just remained as it was. We waited nearly for 10 minutes but nothing happened.

"it didn't even respond at all," said Jimin and We all nodded.

"Well...this surely needs to be given, I'm not going to keep this with me," I said.

"Noooo! Nothing happened," said Ahn.

"But...something DID happen Ahn...the Planchette moved at the first question," said Suga.

"Hm...but let's just give it...it's no use keeping," said Taehyung.

"And don't buy another board for god's sake!" said Jimin.

"Should I try this alone? At least one time to check?" I asked.

"NO!" They all shouted in unison.

"Don't even get that stupid idea inside your peanut brain Y/n!" said Suga.