Chapter 12.

It started raining cats and dogs when we returned back and Taehyung didn't even glance at me. He only talked with the others and I was left out until Suga patted my shoulder.

"Y/nah...do you want me to drop you home?" he asked. I shooked my head. I wanted to go alone. Besides I didn't like it when others came to drop me home. Specially not at this time.

"Just don't worry...lean in if you're sleepy," he said. I smiled back. (uwu Yoongishhi T_T)

It was around 9:00 pm when I went home. This was the first time I came home very late. I tried my best not to make any sounds and quietly sneak into my room and shut the door and then pretend to do my homework and when mom asks where were you then I'd say "oh mom, I came home early but you were hella busy in the kitchen and didn't even see me and-

"Y/n where have you been?" asked mom furiously. Just CRAP. My plan didn't work at-all.

"Mom, I can explain-," but then dad cut me off.

"Do you know what's the time now? Hm?" asked dad.

"n-nine," I said slowly.

"Yes nine and look at you...all wet and late. You could've at least phoned us! Last time you went to that old building and didn't even tell me," said Mom. 

I didn't say anything. I can't argue with my parents or else I'll be homeless. That night, dad wanted to phone the others and ask where we went and all but he didn't because I made up fake a story that we went to an adventure park and then Jimin fell off the bench and hurt his blessed legs so we had to carry him all the way to his house so I got late to come. It will be a disaster if they got to know about some stupid Ouija board. I just suck at lying but for my luck my dad believed a goof like me! Yayy!

I didn't sleep peacefully...the five of us were in a group chat. It was Jimin who texted first. I just stared at the messages everyone else was sending.

Jiminie

Guys! Anyone up yet?

Yoongi (Suga pie)

Me (-_-)

Ahnn

Didn't know Yoongi was up

Yoongi (Suga pie)

I was sleeping until your holy blessed message popped up in Jimina.

Jiminie

Aww hyung uwu I lo-

Ahnn

GUYS WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT?

Imma ship you both.

Yoongi (Suga Pie)

Eww Ahn.

Is Y/nsshi awake?

You

Nope (-_-). I'm dead.

Ahnn

Wae?

You

My bootiful legs hurt and I'm not
In the good mood now so um...ciao.

Jiminie

Y/n wait, are you still thinking about what happened?

Yoongi (Suga pie)

I know you too well.

I didn't say anymore, pushing the phone away I laid on the bed to sleep. My legs were hurting probably because we walked nearly 1 km. I drifted off to sleep forgetting about what happened today.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Y/n...I wanna torture you SO bad,"

"Leave me Jungkook...don't hurt me...please,"

"I'm not hurting you in any way right now...but I wanna torture you,"

"You're a brainless rotting psycho!"

"hmm hmm...of course I was! I was a perfect psycho hunting for people,"

"Stop it please!"

"Remember Y/n...I don't spare lives...I only take them to my world,"

"I'm not going to let you do that!"

"Oh oh...bad mistake little girl, you'll have to regret it,"

"I won't!" 

"Then let's die together," 

I woke up screaming my lungs out. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" 

"Y/n? Honey what happened?" asked mom a she panicked.

"Moooom no please...tell him not to take them away," I cried as I hugged her. She caressed my hair.

"Y/n...calm down...it was just a bad dream honey...," replied mom as she hugged me tighter. I was a total crying mess.

"Dad...he's hurting me," I cried as dad hugged me. I was out of my senses. I didn't know what I was talking. My throat was dry and I coughed multiple times until mom fetched a glass of water. I was scared and trembling. It was past 3 am and still I didn't get any sleep.

The next day I was welcomed with a lot of questions. Like who was he? What did he do? What did you see in your dream?

"He's no one dad, I said!" I replied ruffling my hair.

"He IS someone Kim Y/n! If he wasn't someone then why did you scream out and said that he's hurting? Who was he?" asked dad again.

"Look mom dad, it was just a bad dream I saw and there was this person he kept hurting me...I was scared and that's it," I said trying not to gain anger.

"It isn't Y/n...there's something you're hiding," said mom

"No mom NO! Listen...I'm not hiding anything. It was just a bad dream okay? Me and Minjee just watched "The nun" and I kept on thinking about it...that's all...," I said lying and finding a way to end this. Of course I can't let them know about the Ouija board. If they knew, they could throw this away and that's only going to curse them.

"what have you been doing with that Ouija board lately?" asked mom folding her arms. I was dumbfounded.

"I threw it...away," I said blankly. I went to my room and saw the Ouija board on the bookshelf. 

"Say bye bye now demon," I smirked at it and put it into my bag.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to Vote, comment and follow me!