Chapter 21.

"You're here?" she asked still looking at me. I happily nodded.

"I have so much to tell you...so much," I said holding both her hands in mine.

I was too shocked to see her and so was she. Ms. Choi lived in the same house that we went before.

"You're still here?" I asked.

"I didn't want to leave this place...but most of those oldies just left," she said giving a laugh.

I went inside and just like before...it had a dark living room and a passage. It looked more neat and organized. A small humble house. 

"I'll make some tea...besides...I'm just too glad you came to see me amidst what happened," she said and went to the kitchen.

"I didn't die...it was-...it was just...the others," I said looking down. She turned to me...disappoint and worry written all over her face.

"Karma has it all...I'm desperately sorry for what happened to the others Y/n...," she said.

"I still don't understand why he spared me and just took the others," I said remembering the past.

"Like I said...maybe he wanted to spare you or maybe he's planning on something else," she said which made me nervous. I got the panic attacks and flashbacks. Ms. Choi quickly changed the topic.

"So where are you now?" she asked.

"in Ilsan," I said

"you came from such a distance?" she asked.

"Hmm...I don't mind meeting you everyday Ms. Choi," I said and she smiled.

"Not even my own children come to see me like this," she said. 

I smiled a little and sipped on the coffee. We talked for like an hour until it started to rain heavily and I decided to leave her place before it got dark. It was around 10:00 pm when I returned back and didn't even notice that Namjoon and Lisa had given 20 calls. *face palms*. But when I went into the flat, Lisa was heavily snoring. She must've waited for me. I cleaned myself and got onto the bed with my novel "Not every Rose is Red" a new book. I was madly into "Jane Eyre" but that Joon just took it. It was past midnight when I had completed reading seven chapters. I sighed and rested my head on the headboard.

"I wonder if Namjoon is awake," I said. 

His flat was next to ours and his room is separated by the wall of my room. I sat straight and tapped the wall three times hoping he would tap. And yes he did. I laughed and tapped the wall again. He tapped from the other side. Quickly, I reached for my phone and messaged him.