Chapter 08.

"I hope you both will take care until we come," said Ms. Lee as she went towards their car.

"Oh yes mom! We'll be all good!" replied Min-jee giving her stupid grin.

"Ok then, Bye!" said mom as they all left. We went inside and locked the door.

"Where's Tilor though?" asked Min-jee.

"In the garage as usual," I said reaching for the snacks. I wasn't paying much attention to her. All I was thinking about the "game". I felt myself zoning out to outer space and was all lost until I came back to reality when Min-Jee waved her hands in front of me.

"Heyyy! Y/n-ahh are you ok?" she asked. I hummed in response. "well, shall we watch something?" I asked.

"Sure...something horror would be nice," we both shared our stupid grins.

"You got me right," I said and went towards the TV to select something good to watch. I wasn't one bit scared of watching horror movies (It's in my DNA you know?)

Min-jee was all enjoying the movie except for me. I didn't have the mood for anything. I just stared at the TV as if the whole world is breaking apart. I was making sure that Min-jee wouldn't go outside. No...not even to the freaking garden.

But later I finally got some attention to the movie until Min-jee stood up to have a quick rush to the washroom. I rested my head on the pillow and continued watching the film. Just then Min-jee came running towards the living room from my room holding something.

"Oh my gosh Y/n! You never said that you have an Ouija board!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------