Chapter 22 (Final)

The cemetery was crowded.  Everyone was in grief. Everyone was...in shock. The sky looked darker and darker as if to show it's sorrow too. I sighed and placed the bunch of flowers on her grave. Sobs filled the entire place and it was gloomy. I bent down and lit an oil lamp and got up to leave.

"Y/n?" called Lisa as she was staying in Ms. Choi's house. There were alot of other people. Probably her relations and friends.

"Do you want some coffee?" she asked but I shook my head.

"Joon?" I called. He hummed in response.

"what time is it?" I asked clueless.

"10 minutes to 6," he said and sighed. One of Ms. Choi's relations approached us.

"You must be...Y/n?" she asked. I nodded.

"Grandma speaks alot about you. It's just too much for us too...how she went forever leaving us. We didn't like her being involved in psychic things much as well," she said. I smiled a little.

"She's not scared of anyone...I know her too well Miss...she's like my grandma," I said. She smiled and then another old woman came to us. She looked too old. Very old.

"This is grandma's sister, Ms.Choi Yong sun," said the girl. We bowed and the girl left. Ms. Choi's sister A.K.A the old woman looked at us and then to me. She had a serene look and what she spoke next made me tremble in fear and in shock.

"There's a man...a man who devours human...a man who's madly fallen to get you because he couldn't...he's right there...he's right there standing in your room," she said (DAMN THOUGH)

I looked around to see if Namjoon and Lisa were there but they weren't. I was speechless and terrified. Just then an old man came beside her. He quickly bowed at me and so did I.

"Sorry young lady...she's my wife...Choi's sister. I'm sorry if she said something um...ur...anyway, May we leave," he said.

"wut you talkin' about? It's nuttin to apologise. I said her the truth," said the Old lady. I smiled weakely yet it was awkward and excused myself to wipe away the sweat that had gathered on my forehead.

The old man bowed and I politely smiled and bowed back. He went away with the old lady. Her words echoed in my head. I shrugged it off and went back home with Joon and Liz before it began to rain cats and dogs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Days went. So did my studies. And...so...did the presentation. One month already flew by so quick. It went all well and we were the first from the whole university. I was too excited and I cried on Joon's shoulder wiping away my tears on his best suit. Ms. Choi's emptiness hit me hard. I felt lonely without her. She would visit me sometimes and that cheered me and I got to know that her house had been sold. Everything was buried or either given away. My 2nd semester exams had started and I was going through the syllabus like some bullet train. Joon had been reading the entire three volumes of Jane Eyre and now I'm so jealous of him. I tried stealing the book from his apartment one evening when he left me to buy a bottle of Fanta and I crept into his room and spotted my book on his shelf but my shitty height didn't co-operate with me and that only made Joon see me trying. He started laughing at me.

"Shoot! I forgot to take the tub of ice-cream!" said Lisa face palming. I groaned and layed on the sofa.

"No! I'm not going to come with you now! let's take it tomorrow," I said.

"hehe, there's nothing to worry, because Kai might be having it with him already," she said winking.