Chapter 06.

"Care to explain please?" asked Jimin narrowing his brows.

"Look...I played the board alone and...when I asked the name of the board...it showed me eight letters," I said.

"Why the hell did you freaking played it alone!" asked Suga.

"no wait...just tell who's that Jungkook?" asked Ahn

"I don't know!" I said

"What do you mean you don't know? You played the stupid board and now made all of us in danger!" said Taehyung.

"Ssh Taehyung don't shout at her. Let her speak first!" said Jimin.

"we already warned you! But you didn't listen!" said Taehyung again.

"Well! You don't need to shout at me like that huh. I played cuz I wanted to play and you can't decide what I should do and not do!" I shouted back. We gained a bit attention from the people in the park.

"Taehyung and Y/n, keep the voice down, you're gaining attention," Suga and Jimin whisper screamed. Thanks for them he listened.

"Enough with this Kim Y/n!" said Taehyung as he stormed out from the park.

"Wait here, I'm going to see what that idiot is going to do," Said Jimin as he left the place. It was only Ahn and Suga. Taehyung had some serious anger issues and literally burst even for the slightest mistake.

"Why ever did you play it alone?" asked Ahn. I didn't reply. I stayed dumb for some time but then gave up.

"I just wanted to know his name...and I thought that he'll at least tell me," I said.

"Why didn't you sell it?" she asked.

"The shop seller didn't take it...and I came back home...besides, I wanted to play alone and see if it worked when I asked anything," I said.

"You really shouldn't have done so Y/n...I warned you...What happened next?" Asked Suga.

I explained every single thing which happened. It was too scary to listen and I immediately wanted to rush to the bathroom.

Ahn and Suga rested their heads in frustration.

"This is not going to be easy...never had I heard something like this..." said Suga as he sighed.

"What are we going to do now?" asked Ahn

"There's only one thing...we have to not let anyone use this cursed board and play along the game," I said

"What game?" asked Suga.

"You know...every demon or spirit has a game to get us," I said.