Chapter 09.

I was astounded and scared at the same time. My stomach twisted and the heart beat got faster. The Ouija board was in the garage and how did she freaking find it in my room!?

"where did you find that!?" I asked panicking.

"Chill girl...It was on the bookshelf," she said examining the cover. I started to sweat and panic. I felt myself almost fainting (But no I didn't faint)

"Min-jee, let's not play it!" I said. She looked at me but before I could say anything she pulled me off the sofa and dragged me to my room. 

"Hey keep it back!" I pleaded her.

"Ugh! you're no fun Missy! come on, let's just play this," she said.

"No look, please just listen to me and keep it," I said. "ugh! This is a freaking cursed board!" I shouted and then she laughed loudly.

"You're just stressed! come on, this won't kill you. I'm going to play this if you won't come," she said

"You can't!" I said

"I can," she said

"You can't"

"I can"

"You can't!!"

"I can!"

"you can't you can't you CAN'T!"

"I CAN I CAN I CAN I CAN!"

"You can't play it! Now keep it!" I said folding my arms.

"Min-jee...Listen to me!" I shouted at her but she didn't seem to care. I was pulled on to the floor next to her.

"Let's play!" she said excitedly. I was badly trembling and worried. What if something more worse happens? after all...it's a damn CURSED board and I have to not let this be on other people's hands. But the worst thing is...everything feels like a hallucination to me right now. Min-jee told me to keep my hands on the planchette too but I didn't.

"Fine then, I'm playing alone," she said stubbornly. Before she kept her hands I kept first. I didn't want her to play alone and fall in trouble. Minjee kept on asking various questions. Each time she asked, the planchette instantly turned to YES as if it had practiced. I got weird feelings inside me. The feeling of tearing and throwing away that cursed Ouija board. Minjee played it all smoothly.

"Are you a demon or a spirit?" she asked. Just then a gust of wind blew right inside the room and burned out the candle.  I got more scared. Each second sensed something worse might happen. This was the sign of some danger. It wasn't serious like before but I knew something's going wrong so without thinking a second I pushed the board to the corner of the room.

"Minjee...get out your hand!," I pulled her hand out and pushed the Ouija board away before the planchette turned. The atmosphere became normal and the Ouija board's planchette stayed still.

"Y/n wh-"

"Listen. I said you before, you can't play!" I said and just then the door bell rang. I pulled her along with me downstairs to the living room. I glanced at the clock and it was past 7 pm. Min-jee had arrived at 5 pm and 2 hours had already flown by. 

Just after Minjee left I quickly rushed back to my room only to find the Ouija board missing. I madly searched for the board everywhere and didn't find it. Just then I decided to look in the garage. Barging in, I looked in every corner of the garage and found the board inside a box.

"what the...how come?" I was traumatized. It was true that the board was back in place on the shelf in Minjee took it but then now....it's here. I quickly dialed Minjee.

O.T.P.

Me: "um Minjee...did you keep the Ouija board back in the garage?"

Minjee: "Ottoke? You never said that you have an Ouija board. Besides we were enjoying the movie and you were sleeping the whole time until our parents came! Is everything all right Y/n?"

Me: "O-oh yeah everything's good. I couldn't find the board anywhere and found it in the garage," (I lied)

END OF O.T.P.

The phone slipped off my hand...what was she saying? Didn't she remember us playing? I nearly froze and Tilor started to bark at the mirror...How come I was sleeping? I woke up when she came back with the board...Was she lying to regret playing it? Or am I wrong? There was a little note at the corner of the room where the Ouija board was thrown. I picked it up and read what was written:

Poor you Y/n...this is just the beginning...I just loved seeing you all helpless and almost untrusting your friend. Don't worry, I won't let you die alone...I'll be bringing everyone else like this...glad you played the game all honestly...you humans are really dumb

                                                                                                                           - Jungkook

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SKSKSKSKSKSKSSS THIS STORY JUST SUCKS YIKES!