o n e

zaizi's p.o.v

*iphone alarm sound*

i groaned rolling over and resisting the urge to absolutely launch my phone across the room for waking me up out of the best sleep.

however, i couldn't as i knew i had to get up today as it was April 22nd resulting in it being my mums birthday and i knew i had to get everything prepared as my lazy brother wasn't going to get off of his arse and do it.

huffing and dragging myself out of bed after angrily hitting the stop button on my phone for the alarm i made my way to my en suite bathroom, turning on the shower and turning to look in the mirror.

laughing at my reflection seeing i had humongous bags underneath my eyes and my hair was tangled beyond belief along with the fact maccies would probably benefit with the amount of grease within it.

stepping into the shower and feeling the relief of the past weeks depression stage washing off me, however i knew that it would be back eventually just didn't know when. i sighed cursing my mum for giving me ADHD and everything that comes along with it being diagnosed late.

after my shower when i looked a little bit more presentable i took myself downstairs to begin the birthday decorating.

my mum would be home from her little weekend away at around 4pm, i had told her closest friends and family to be here for 3 so we could all be there to surprise her. i was so excited, she deserves every good thing that comes to her.

at around 12 when i had been decorating for around an hour i heard my brothers heavy footed self trudging down the stairs, i sighed knowing it would end in an argument, as it always does when we're in the same room.

"fuck me you look terrible today" i hear from in front of me

i look up to see the disgusting child himself

Abel was 20 years old and still didn't do jack shit around the house, still forging off of my mum and dad, me on the other hand tried to do anything i could for my parents and have only just turned 18 it wasn't the easiest.

"good morning to you too abel" i huffed

"shut up you freak why are you talking like that" he laughed "what are all these decorations for anyway"

"are you being serious" i questioned

he looked at me with an expression as if to say 'explain then'

"it's mums birthday you twat"

"oh shit that's today?"

i rolled my eyes and turned my back to him proceeding to blow up more balloons.

"so what are we doing for her then"

"we'll IVE already done everything, such as decorating and have already invited everyone round for an hour before she gets back with Luke" i stated emphasising the fact that he didn't help me at all

"oh right okay i'll be down here for 3 then" he adds and just walked back upstairs to his room.

i huffed not understanding how we could have come from the same womb.

i had finished decorating around 1 so i had a couple of hours to get ready, i looked for something to watch on netflix for while i was getting ready.

i saw the show heartstopper and recall seeing it all over my fyp on tik tok and all of my friends were raving about it.

i clicked on it and let it play in the background while i was getting ready.

every so often my eyes would be side tracked from what i was doing and be drawn to one of the main characters on the tv

Nick Nelson.

i thought what was the harm in googling who the actor was.

Kit Connor

next thing i know i was scrolling through his instagram and trying to tell myself not to fall in love.

i had to drag my eyes away from my phone screen to finish off getting ready so i would be on schedule for people arriving.

later that evening when my mum had been surprised and cried because of it, all of her friends along with the birthday girl herself were in the garden absolutely smashed out of their brains, wouldn't expect anything else though if i'm honest.

i was in my room as i had to take myself away so i wouldn't cave my brothers head in.

i found myself scrolling through the most beautiful boy i have ever laid my eyes on instagram once again.

i decided to click follow and post on instagram myself with a few of the pictures i took earlier.

the first chapter ladies and gents😏 pls let me know your thoughts on it! i promise kit will be introduced to zaizi soon🫶🏻