Misunderstandings.

P.O.V Y/N POTTER.

I was taking Ginny to her class, she's a year younger than me and my brother but she's my best friend.

We are always affectionate with each other, it is our way of being. People think we're dating but we're not.

When we get to his class we hug and she gives me a kiss on the cheek."Thanks for joining me Y/N, see you later."

"Yeah, bye Ginny, just, you didn't miss me much." I tell her with a smirk."Oh, don't worry, I won't."

I look at her hurt. "How not?!! I thought you loved me Gin..."

"Oh, stop being dramatic...it was a joke, you know I love you."she told me rolling her eyes.

"Listen to me, dwarf, I already told you that I don't like it when you roll your eyes, stop doing it, it makes me cringe."I tell her disgusted.

She just walks into class giving me the middle finger. "How rude!" I say fun.

When she disappears through the door I go to my class and meet my brother, Ron and Hermione.

I walk silently towards them. "BOOH!"The three jump and I laugh out loud seeing their scared faces.

"Y/N! I told you not to do that anymore!" Hermione says angrily crossing her arms.

I move a little closer to her. "Well, it turns out I can do whatever I want...And no one tells me what to do."

"Harry, you should check on your brother...He's really annoying sometimes." The bushy haired girl told him and he just shook his head."He doesn't listen to me...He's a rebel."

I just smirk."Exactly... I'm a rebel because girls like rebels."

Hermione stops dead and looks at me."Wait...you're not dating Ginny? You shouldn't say things like that with a girlfriend."

I look at her in disbelief. "Ginny and me?"I let out a giggle."We're just best friends."

Harry's face lights up hopefully, but quickly pulls himself together. The same thing appears on Hermione's face but I don't care.

"That's great…" Hermione said but realizing what she said blushed.

I look at her strangely. "Great... why?"
She starts to say incoherent words and blushes even more if possible."N-nothing Y/N..."Ron also looks at her strangely but Harry has an amused look, as if he enjoys her friend's state.

"Okay...let's just go to class." I told them as I opened the door to the living room.

I sit next to Hermione and feel her looking at me."Staring is rude you know, Granger?"

She jumps suddenly and blushes. "I-I wasn't looking at you! W-Where do you get that?"

I turn to look at her and raise an eyebrow at her. She sighs in defeat."Okay...I was looking at you."

I smile arrogantly and walk over to her."I don't mind if you look at me...if it's you looking at me, of course."

"What do you mean?" She asks curiously and I shake my head in annoyance."And they really call you the brightest witch of our age?You don't get the hints Granger...Well, I'll be clear. I like you and since it's you who looks at me it doesn't bother me."

She looks at me surprised at how easy I said it. She gets closer to me and whispers in my ear."I like you too..."

I look at her surprised but with an arrogant smile.