Weasley (2)

P OV Y/N.

I've been home for a few days and I'm having a great time, I've gotten to know Hermione better and we have a lot in common.From what I see that a very focused girl and sometimes he even jokes with me. She makes me happy that he trusts me to tell me about his worries and his past life. I think we are best friends now.

Ginny jokes a lot saying that we are going to be dating soon but I think it's too soon I still want to get to know her more.

She is a very pretty girl and she is the only one that has caught my attention at the moment and that is already saying it because in France the majority are veela. But they don't work for me, I don't know why.

Today is the day of the Quidditch World Cup and I am very excited. A while ago Hermione woke us up and we are leaving the Burrow to go to a place that not even dad knows where it is.

"Huh, father? Could you tell us where we're going? I don't like walking at all" I say to the older weasley.

"Patience Y/N, patience."Dad tells me.

The twins and I complain and we're going to bother Ronald.

"Guys leave me alone, besides everyone knows that Y/N eats more than me" the redhead tells us.

"oh we know little Ronald but Y/N has manners and doesn't eat like a pig, honestly, it's disgusting." says Fred.

"You're right, Fred, you're right," George says.

"Shut up" says Ronald.

"Guys" say Ginny and Hermione at the same time.

After this little discussion we hear a voice calling us.

"Arthur!"

"Arthur!"

"Over here man over here!"

"Amos Diggory, how are you? How are you? Did they arrive all right?"Dad says.

"oh yeah, cedric and i got up at 2 to get there."Says the older diggory.

"Oh He must be Cedric! What a nice boy." Dad says.

Cedric nods and waves at us.

"Are they all yours Arthur?" says Amos.

"Oh no, no.Only redheads."

"This is Fred, no, George, sorry the other one is Fred, this is Ron, this is Ginny and this is Y/N.The one in France.

"huh? He is Y/N? The youngest chaser in 2 centuries of France?"

"My God it is a pleasure of course. Cedric won't stop talking about you, he has a cousin in France too and he knows you. You're pretty famous there from what I see."Amos tells me shaking my hand.

"daaaad!! don't embarrass me please" Cedric murmurs to his father.

"Yes, that's me sir. Nice to meet you." I say to Amos.

"Oh And cedric too of course." I told him.

Cedric smiles sheepishly and nods.

"oh yes, i almost forgot they are harry and hermione some friends of ron's"Dad says introducing them.

"Harry? Harry Potter?" says Amos surprised.

"I can't believe it, two well-known jewels today, anyway, Cedric told me that he caught the snitch last year against you, that's a story to tell the grandchildren. Right Ced?"

"You just need to beat Y/N but that will be another time."

Harry and I look at each other awkwardly and the twins glare at him.