watching her from afar.

P.O.V Y/N ZABINI.

People at Hogwarts are nice to me either out of respect, because I'm imposing, or because I'm a Slytherin.

However, there is one person in particular who is different...Hermione Granger. She's Muggle-born, yes, but I don't really care about blood status.

When we share classes or when we are in the great hall I can't take my eyes off her... I don't understand why but it's like a drug, it hooks you and you can't stop.

Today we were in the great dining room. I was talking to Pansy Parkinson, she's a bit of a flirt but I can't pay attention to her, because I feel like I'm being watched.

I turn and look everywhere but I don't see anyone I looked at, I don't care and I keep talking to Parkinson.

Minutes later I feel the same sensation of being watched and I look again. However, this time I catch Hermione looking at me with a strange look.

I keep my eyes on her, without looking away, she tries to follow my example and doesn't take it away either but it seems she gets nervous and turns away blushing.

I, on the other hand, don't take it off at any time... my eyes running over the wild curls that fall on her face.

I can tell she feels my gaze as she starts to get nervous, her body language indicates it. The way she starts to play with her hands, her leg bouncing up and down, her flushed face and nervous smile.

What are you looking at so much Y/N?" I hear Pansy's voice following my gaze but I quickly look away."Nothing, nothing...just a lost look...thinking, I don't know if you understand me."

She looks at me strangely for a moment but nods."it's okay..."

I look back at where Hermione was sitting but she was gone...And that's how most of my days are...watching her from afar.