Ginny can't keep a secret.

P.O.V Y/N WEASLEY.

Ginny and I were deep in conversation in the common room, you could say she's my gossip partner at Hogwarts...and well my sister.

She was telling me that Pansy Parkinson and Draco Malfoy were dating now."You know Ginny, They make a good couple... they're both bastards."I told her and she burst out laughing.

People in the common room looked at us strangely with laughter, including Hermione who was doing her homework at a table.

"Now Ginny, relax...they're looking at us badly." I whispered to her and she wiped away a tear of laughter."O-Okay, I-I'll stop."

"By the way, I have to tell you something..." I whispered closer to her so she could hear me better.

"Yes sure, tell me."

"Just don't tell anyone, okay?" I said worriedly and she nodded."Well...I like Hermione."

She looked at me for a moment and burst out laughing again. "What's so funny?!" I said angrily.

"W-what do you l-like Hermione?!"She said out loud and everyone in the common room was looking at us, I could feel my face getting red as Hermione was looking at us.

"Ginny!I told you no one could know and you say it out loud!" I told her embarrassed as everyone looked at me; she looked at me with apology and I just sighed.

I was about to leave for the portrait of the fat lady but I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn.

It was Hermione.

My heart started to beat faster and I started to blush with embarrassment. She led me out of the common room and closed the portrait.

"It's true?"

"What exactly?" I said with a nervous smile and she just rolled her eyes.

"Don't play dumb, I heard Ginny perfectly, well me and the whole common room..."

"Ahh that...Ignore her, she was joking, yes, joking."I told her trying to leave but she wouldn't let me.

"Okay... Yes, it's true I like you."I told her blushing looking at the ground, which happened to be very interesting at the time.

"See? It wasn't that hard to tell me, was it?" she teased with a smile.

"Actually, it was...I only said it because you made me-AY!" I said facing the arm that just hit me."Okay, okay, don't hit me anymore."

Hermione just looks at me. "Sometimes you're an idiot, you know that?"

"They tell me a lot, I don't know why."

"Maybe because it's true?"

"How funny." I said sarcastically.

"I know."

We fell into an awkward silence and I was about to leave until she breaks the silence. "I like you too Y/N. Whether you're an idiot or not."

I looked at her in surprise, my heart racing. I watch as she steps forward and kisses me on the cheek.

At that point I might have passed out. All I do is watch as she walks back into the common room with an adorable giggle and flushed cheeks.