Cormac

P.O.V Y/N.

I am in my 6th year at hogwarts and dating Hermione.

This year is different... It has changed and we are realizing it.

Ronald told me the other day that Cormac Mclagglen likes Hermione and I didn't like her at all. I'll have to keep an eye on him.

Now we're at Slughorn's Christmas party and Cormac won't stop harassing Hermione.

I got fed up and said "Can you leave my girlfriend alone?" "Can't you see he's not interested in you?"

He didn't take it well at all. "What's wrong? Are you afraid I'll leave you and come with me?

"Of course not, I'm not afraid of you." I said approaching him.

"Well then fight me... whoever wins gets Hermione." he said nodding at her.

I look at him in disbelief and say "Hermione is not a trophy that you can win or lose so leave her out of this or I'll have to break your face."

Hermione looks at me lovingly and says, "Leave it Y/N, it's not worth it, let's go."

"You see? Even she tells you to leave me alone. She knows very well that you will lose out, luckily she feels sorry for you." he told me, laughing mockingly."Come on, don't be a fag and let's go outside; I bet you won't last a round."

"Don't even think about Y/N, you're going to get in trouble!" Hermione whispers to me.

"Okay, let's go out but then don't cry because I left you in the hospital wing," I say to Cormac.

Hermione just shakes her head and sighs as he and I walk out.

I come face to face and push him as he swings his fists and tries to punch me but I dodge and knee him in the groin.He rolls on the floor in pain and I kick him in the face and gut as I crouch down and start punching him all over his body and face.

Slughorn's guests come out for the ruckus and see me on top of him punching him "DON'T- BOTHER- HERMIONE- EVER- AGAIN!"

"STOP Y/N you're going to kill him!" says Hermione pulling me off of him and calming me down.

Cormac just lays on the ground crying and groaning in pain as I say "I warned you."

"If you bother Hermione or any other girl again you'll have to pay the consequences." I say as Slughorn walks out and looks at me surprised and also proud?

"Please Miss Granger tell me what happened here." says Professor Slughorn approaching.

Hermione tells him what happened and he says "I'm impressed Y/N! It was very noble of you to stand up for Miss Granger." "Although as much as I don't want to, I have to give you a punishment."He says as I speak my mouth to speak but cuts me off "Mr. Mclagglen too, it's unacceptable behavior."

I just nod and take Hermione by the hand and we go into the common room.

"Thanks Y/N but I could have handled it."

"Oh I know love, but I've been wanting him for a while..." I tell her entering the common room.

The next day at breakfast before we go on vacation some girls come and thank me for what I did to Cormac yesterday and I just smile at them.

I'm the only one who hates Cormac???