weasley (6)

P.O.V Hermione.

After Harry and Y/N's name came out of the Goblet of Fire and they left for the staff room the Great Hall erupted in protest. They called them cheaters and everything.

I can see from their faces when they left that they didn't plus Y/N slept with me on the couch last night there's no way she moved I stayed awake most of the time.

Ronald has a weird expression on his face it's like he's angry and jealous nothing good can come of this.

All I can do is wait for them in the common room and try to talk to Ronald.

****

P.O.V. Y/N.

After leaving cedric in his common room, Harry and I quietly go to ours.

As soon as we entered the common room Fred and George strode up to me. "You should've told us you'd entered!" bellowed Fred; he looked half annoyed; half deeply impressed. "How did you do it without getting a beard? Brilliant!" roared George.

"I did not do it!" "Neither does Harry" "Besides, I have proof that I didn't move all night." I told them annoyed.

"You'll be able to pay back Diggory for that last Quidditch match, Harry!" I heard Katie Bell tell Harry.

"I'm tired!" Harry bellowed finally, after nearly half an hour.

I wanted more than anything to find Ron and Hermione but neither of them seemed to be in the common room. Harry barged through the crowd of people. Insisting that he needed to sleep, and almost flattening the little Creevey brothers as they attempted to stop him at the foot of the stairs.We found Ron was lying on his bed in the otherwise empty dormitory, still fully dressed.

P.O.V Harry.

"Where've you been?" I asked Ron. "Oh hello," said Ron. He was grinning, but it seemed a little forced. "So," he said, "Congratulations." "What d'you mean, congratulations?" staring at Ron, there was something wrong with the way Ron was smiling: It was more like a grimace.

"Well... no one else got across the Age Line but you two," said Ron. "Not even Fred and George. What did you use? the Invisibility Cloak?"

"The Invisibility Cloak wouldn't have got me over that line," I said slowly. "Oh right," said Ron. "I thought you might've told me if it was the cloak... because it would've covered the three of us, wouldn't it? But you found another way, did you?" "Listen," I explained, trying to remain calm, "I didn't put my name in that goblet. Someone else must've done it." Ron
He ignored me and turned to Y/N.

"I didn't expect that from you Y/N, I thought apart from brothers we were friends but it seems you can't even tell me that you put your name so I would put it on you. You even told Harry before."

"Damn Ron! We didn't put our names! Someone wants to kill us." "I understand Harry because Voldemort is after him."Ron winced at the name. "But me? What is special about me?"

Ron's eyebrows rose so high that they were in danger of disappearing into his hair. "It's okay, you know, you can tell me the truth," he said. "If you don't want everyone else to know, fine, but I don't know why you're bothering to lie. That friend of the Fat Lady's, that Violet, she's already told us all Dumbledore's letting you enter. A thousand Galleons prize money, eh? And you don't have to do end-of-year tests either...."

"I can't believe I have to say this again" he said rubbing his eyes.

"I didn't put my name in that goblet!" I said for him, this was starting to annoy me now. "Yeah, okay," said Ron, in the same sceptical tone as Cedric. "Only you said this morning you'd have done it last night, and no one would've seen you.... I'm not stupid, you know." "You're doing a really good impression of it," "Maybe if you're being stupid." I replied. "Yeah?" said Ron, "Is that all I am then Harry Potter's stupid friend?" I sighed in frustration."Oh yes, I forgot. I'm also my fucking brother's shadow."