possessive

*Contains mild mature content.*

P.O.V Y/N Snape.

To say that he was terrified was an understatement. So many bad emotions were consuming me inside... but what could I do? If I never grew up with the love of my father and my mother abandoned us.

I guess that was the reason why I'm so insecure and it's hard for me to open my heart to people... but with one person in particular I feel vulnerable, too much for my liking...

Hermione Granger.

My girlfriend is absolutely brilliant, just like me. Very stubborn, like me. Know-it-all, like me. Insecure, like me. And many more adjectives.

It could be said that we understand each other too much and we know when something is wrong... But I'm new to love, no one had shown me affection before, not even my father.But it is to be expected right? It is Severus Snape who alone takes place in his heart Lily Evans married Potter but died at the hands of Voldemort.

Hermione is too pretty and everyone knows that, inside and out and I like that but it makes me jealous since most of the boys in hogwarts like her.

That's why I always keep a close eye on her, because I feel insecure. It is not because he does not trust her of course it is so that other boys do not approach her with other intentions of friendship.

That's why I'm too possessive and some people dislike that, but she seems to like that I give her that jealous attention.

She would never admit it out loud to me because of her pride but I know it turns her on.

I am currently with her in the library studying transformations.When a tall guy with black hair and brown eyes approaches us, well, her specifically.

She doesn't seem to know him.

P.O.V Hermione.

Y/N and I are studying in the library when a boy I don't know approaches us, I don't pay attention to him and continue studying but he doesn't seem to get the hint and keeps looking at me. he's starting to get on my nerves and the death stare Y/N is giving his doesn't help.

"Can we help you with something?" I hear Y/N say in a cold and clear voice. "If you come to bother, go away, we don't have time."

The guy looks at him briefly but returns his gaze to me and asks, "Would you like to go to hogsmeade this weekend, beautiful?" with a flirtatious face and I feel Y/N tremble with anger next to me but I take his hand under the table and relaxes a bit.

I look back at the guy and say "Sorry, I have a boyfriend and I'm busy."

He looks at me but directs his gaze at Y/N. "Isn't this your boyfriend? You can do better than this baby, let's have some fun." And the moment Y/N heard that from his mouth he suddenly jumped up and tried lunge at the guy but I caught him before he could hit him.

You will be able to see the veins protruding from his neck and that turned me on too much. "She is my idiot and those who come near my property do not end well. I feel sorry for you but she is not interested in you." He said authoritatively and the very thought of being his made me shiver.

The guy left upset but I didn't care, my gaze was still on Y/N in his tense, alert state...I loved it and couldn't hide it anymore. I lunged at him and pulled him into a passionate kiss which he returned feverishly.

He grabbed my legs and pulled me up onto the table. The sudden act made me squeal but he silenced me with a hungry, possessive kiss. To say that he was ecstatic would be an understatement.

He started kissing my jaw and from my jaw to my neck, small wet but eager kisses that made me want more and soon I began to notice a lump in my legs.The thought of his noticeable bulge made me blush.

"The library will be closing in 5 minutes."

We heard Madame Pince's voice and I jumped just in time as she appeared from the shelves. She looked at us suspiciously but she left. I let out a sigh of relief that was apparently holding him back and we burst out laughing as we laughed as we collected our things and left the library with smiles.

That was... hot.