Weasley (7)

P.O.V Y/N

when Harry and I went up to the common room, everyone was silent as we entered; but then they burst into applause and cheers,They dragged us to the center of the room patting us on the bac

After a while of parading Harry and me about the twins said they should open the eggs, "Yeah, go on, open them!" several people echoed. Y/N shrugged and looked at Harry, together they nodded and counted down "3...2...1..." then in unison they pulled the designs on the eggs apart.

The moment they opened them, the most horrible noise, a loud and screechy wailing, filled the room. Everyone clamped their hands over their ears to shield their eardrums from the high-pitched squeals. "Shut it!" Fred bellowed, his hands over his ears, he had done it so fast Y/N lost his balance on his shoulders and fell to the floor "I'm ok!" He said as I scrambled to help him up as Fred apologised "What was that?" said Seamus Finnigan, staring at the eggs as they were slammed shut again. "Sounded like a banshee.... Maybe you've got to get past one of those next!"

"It was someone being tortured!" said Neville, who had gone very white and spilled sausage rolls all over the floor. "You're going to have to fight the Cruciatus Curse!" "Don't be a prat, Neville, that's illegal," said George. "They wouldn't use the Cruciatus Curse on the champions. I thought it sounded a bit like Percy singing... maybe you've attack him while he's in the shower?"

"Since I have to attack Percy in the shower, I wash my eyes with bleach." I told them.

"Bloody hell! What was that?"

Everyone looked toward the portrait hole. It was Ron, standing there, holding his ears. His eyes were shifting uneasily between me and Harry, suddenly aware that he was in the spotlight.

"Alright everyone!" Fred addressed the crowd, "Go back to your knitting. This is going to be uncomfortable enough without all of you nosy sods listening in!"

As the hum of conversation resumed amongst the crowd, me and Harry got down off of the table to stand directly in front of Ron.

Harry was glaring at the ginger boy, waiting for him to say something. Me stood there awkwardly amongst the tension, and Hermione sat a little bit further away watching the three boys cautiously.

It was then that Ron spoke up, in the greatest apologetic tone he could muster, "I reckon you'd have to be barking mad to put your own name into the Goblet of Fire..."

"Caught on, have you?" said Harry coldly. "Took you long enough."

"I wasn't the only one who'd thought you two had done it," Ron said, trying to defend himself, "everyone was saying it behind your backs."

"Brilliant," I said sarcastically, "that makes us feel loads better."

"Well," Ron said quickly, "at least I warned you about the dragons!"

Harry furrowed his brows, "Hagrid warned us about the dragons?"

"No, no, I did, don't you remember?" Ron inquired, "I told Hermione to tell you that Seamus told me that Parvati told Dean that Hagrid was looking for the both of you! But Seamus never actually told me anything, so it was really me all along. I thought we'd be alright, you know, after you figured that out..."

I had to stifle a laugh, "Who could possibly figure that out? That's absolutely mental!"

"'Tis, isn't it?" Ron said softly, "I guess I was a bit distraught..."

Harry and me stood there for a moment, unaware of what to say next. Ron opened his mouth uncertainly. I knew Ron was about to apologize again and suddenly he found he didn't need to hear it.