Day 20: Is It Possible To Die OF Excitement?

"All your life,

You were only waiting for this moment to arrive."

Start Destination: Stockholm, Sweden

End Destination: Stockholm, Sweden

Via: Ericsson Globe Arena

10:11AM (Local Time) / 11:11 AM (GMT)

"How excited are you?" Rosie exclaims as she bounds across the room and jumps on me.

"I was excited," I reply, "but I'm currently too busy trying to regain the ability to breathe."

"Are you saying I'm fat!"

"No!"

"It's okay I know I am," Rosie says with a grin, "but hey, I'm sure Dex likes to have a little bit extra to hold at night."

The sentence is bad enough but Rosie then proceeds to wink at me.

"Don't wink at me."

"You know you like it."

I just sigh in response and focus on our plans for the day.

"I can't believe we're meeting Blakely today," Elise yawns from underneath the duvet fort she has created for herself.

"I can't believe this time tomorrow, I'll have a boyfriend," Rosie jokes.

"More importantly we're in Stockholm," I remind them, "although El if you start singing Stockholm Syndrome I swear I'm going to hit you."

"Why is it even called Stockholm syndrome?" Rosie asks.

"Because this is where the first case was documented," Levi tells us knocking on the door as he walks through it; I can't help but think that defeats the point of it.

Levi certainly seems to be in a better mood than yesterday and I hope that that is a sign for the day in its entirety. There is a wide smile on his face and judging from the way he is clasping his phone tightly in his hand, I would guess that he has just been talking to Gemma.

"Care to knock?" Rosie scolds him.

"Not really," Levi replies simply. "Anyway ladies, today's the day, are you excited?"

He is met by us all nodding vigorously, and El accidentally lets out an excited squeal before slapping a hand over her mouth as soon as she realises what she has done.

"I'll take that as a yes," Levi teases.

"Shut up Levi."

"Is that going to be all I hear all day?" Levi sighs questioningly.