ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟙

꧁꧂

Voldemort began to chuckle and walk towards the two masked death eaters just as Cassie realized he had no nose.

"My wand Lucius." He whispered as Cassies head fell in defeat while her suspicions about the other death eater being her Uncle were confirmed.

Lucius first took off his mask as a sign of respect for his master as his platinum locks fell to his shoulders.

She watched her Uncle bow before him slowly, extending the white wand in his hand that looked just as evil as its owner.

The dark wizard let out another breath before saying "Hold out your arm."

Lucius looked up with a glint of hope in his eye, believing Voldemort intended to repair his hand but was mistaken when he started thanking him and Voldemort hissed "The other arm."

His face fell as he pulled the sleeve of his arm up to reveal the faded Dark Mark.

Voldemort grabbed his arm harshly before pressing his wand to it, making the black ink more prominent as the snake began to slither and thunder cracked above them in the now dark sky.

Cassie looked up to see a large skull as she turned away in fear.

Deatheaters began appearing through thick clouds of black before them while the raven haired girl tried desperately to get her lips to separate.

The masked men stood in a circle around the Dark Lord as he began making his speech.

"Welcome, my friends. Thirteen years its been and yet here you stand before me as though it were only yesterday." He said making eye contact with is followers.

"I confess myself...dissapointed." He said making Cassies eyes widen in anticipation.

"Not one of you tried to find me. Crabbe!" Voldemort yelled as he pulled off his mask "Macnair!"

The death eaters went on their knees as Voldemort walked towards Lucius and poked his face with his boney finger and long nail as Cassie flinched.

"Not even you, Lucius." He hissed as the blonde man got on his knees "My lord if I had detected any sight.." He pleaded as his voice wavered.

Voldemort stared down at him menacingly "There were signs my slippery friend."

Lucius stood slowly as his expression grew more confident "I can assure you my lord, I have never renounced the old ways."

"Then why have you raised one who does?" The Dark Lord asked harshly as they both turned to stare at Cassie who let out batted breaths and tried her best to look defiant even though she was trembling.

The pair looked back to each other "Her mother will be sure to fix that." He said as Voldemort nodded in agreement.

"Though you were not loyal, you have been very useful these last few months." he said before flicking his wand.

Lucius then grew an new metal hand that seemingly provided full function as he looked towards Voldemort gratefully.

"Thank y-you my lord, t-thank you." Lucius said as he dropped to his knees and thanked the dark lord who just turned and walked towards Cedric, moving the unconscious boys face with his filthy foot.

He tsked "What a handsome boy."

Harry screamed at Voldemort "Dont touch him!" while Cassie shouted "Stop!"

The dark lords eyes lit up as his eyes snapped to the two teenages "I almost forgot about our special guests." He said making a slow strides in Cassies direction.