ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙

꧁꧂
A month had passed and it was now February 2nd, the twins birthday.

Cassie woke up and realized her dorm room had been empty. All of her roommates were probably at breakfast.

Cassie got up and exitted her room when she saw Caelum leaving his across the hall.

"Is joe in there?" She asked while the boy shook his head no.

"Him and Daph are probably at breakfast already." Caelum nodded as the two began to walk down the stairs into the common room.

They turned the corner and saw all of the Slytherin house jump up and scream "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"

Cassie smiled cheerfully as Daphne engulfed her in a hug.

"I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU TWO ARE 15." Daphne shouted.

Cassie chuckled while Joseph pulled her in for a hug.

"Do you guys feel any older?" Joseph asked.

Caelum scoffed "How the hell would I even know."

"Lestranges! Happy birthday. Cassie you and Joseph are off from practice today to celebrate." Felix said walking up to the girl and giving her a hug.

"Sooo, I was thinking we could throw a party tonight?" Daphne asked the twins.

"Samantha is taking me to hogsmeade today, I was just thinking we could go to the forest later tonight." Cassie said as Caelum nodded.

"Sounds perfect sis."

"Oh come on, you two really dont want to have a party here tonight?" Daphne asked while Cassie just shook her head.

"Im not really in the mood to party, lets just hang out, us four like old times."
꧁꧂
Samantha and Cassie walked into the three broomsticks hand in hand.

"Cassie? Hey." Hermione said from the bar after she ordered drinks.

"What do you want?" Samantha asked the girl in front of her.

"Hey Hermione, how are you?" Cassie asked with a smile.

"Fine, thanks. What are you two doing here." Hermione asked while Samantha scoffed.

"Its her birthday." Hermiones eyes widened "Its your birthday? I had no clue!" Hermione said.

Samantha rolled her eyes "And why would you know when her birthday is, mud-"

"Sam!" Cassie scolded "Why dont you go find us a booth, Ill get us a round of butterbeers." Samantha nodded and gave Hermione one last glare before walking off.

"Sorry about her, shes, erm, a bit intense sometimes." Cassie said while Hermione chuckled "I wish you had told me about your birthday, I wouldve gotten you something."

Cassie shook her head "No, no, no. Its fine Hermione, we got eachother presents for christmas." Cassie said moving her jacket to the side showing the hippogriff pin on her black sweater.

"Well, Ill make sure to get you something next year." Hermione said.

Cassie chuckled "Deal. How are Weasel and Potter?" Cassie asked while Hermione rolled her eyes at the nickname, not even bothering to correct the girl.

"Theyre alright. Harrys just worried about Sirius Black and all." Hermione said.

"Well if he has you im sure he'll be alright."

Hermione smiled as her cheeks turned crimson red. "Thanks, erm, I should get back, Ronalds expecting me." Hermione said taking the tray in front of her with three butterbeers.