ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟛

So I guess a small TW// of Marjuana use ⚠️
꧁꧂
𝐎𝐜𝐭 11𝐭𝐡

It was now the next day as Cassie sat in the Great Hall barely touching her breakfast. She hadnt spoken a word since Harry was chosen. She was scared for the raven haired boy, she just hoped whatever her Uncle had planned wouldnt work.

Daphne and Joseph didnt know what was wrong with her and tried to ask her but she just went to bed. Draco hadnt said much either but Caelum was just insulting the boy, even thought the three knew he didnt enter himself.

Almost all of the students were mad, many thought he entered for more glory. The skytherin and durmstrang students had soent the night making fun of the gryffindor.

"Do you think they'll let him compete?" Joseph asked. "They have to, once the Goblet picks, its final." Caelum stated while Draco snickered "I dont think he'll last five minutes."

"Maybe he entered under another school?" Theodore suggested from next to Cassie while she just shrugged and kept her gaze low. Just then owls started flying into the hall, delivering letters.

Cassie spotted Lucius' brown owl as it dropped a letter in front of her and Caelum. "What are those?" Draco asked. Cassie shrugged while her brother smirked "Who knows."

Cassie shoved the white envelope into her satchel as she got up and left the Great Hall, but not before she bumped into someone.

"Sorry." She mumbled but then looked up and saw Cedric soft smile. "Oh, hi Ced, congrats, I knew it would be you."

"Yeah, well its not only me." He said with a small frown. "If it makes you feel any better, I dont think Harry entered himself, did you see his face."

Cedric nodded "Yeah, I dont think he did either, but I dont know why anyone would even enter him." Cassie shrugged as she lied through he teeth "Yeah, I dunno either. Anyway Ive got to go, we'll talk later." Cassie said as she quickly walked past the boy.

Cassie walked down to the basement and since she had potions in a few minutes she would open Lucius' letter.

She walked into her room as she set her stuff down and took out the letter. She sat down at her desk and opened the M stamp on it.

𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔯 ℭ𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔭𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔞,

𝔄𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴, 𝔓𝔬𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔥𝔞𝔰 𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔭𝔦𝔠𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔨 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔠𝔦𝔭𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱. 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔩𝔭 𝔥𝔦𝔪 𝔴𝔦𝔫. 𝔄𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔣 𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔰 𝔡𝔢𝔭𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔫 𝔦𝔱. 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔑𝔒𝔗 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔞𝔫𝔶𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔢𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯. 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔪𝔞𝔨𝔢 𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔫𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔦𝔣 𝔥𝔢 𝔡𝔬𝔢𝔰𝔫𝔱, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔨 𝔩𝔬𝔯𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔨𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔲𝔰 𝔞𝔩𝔩. 𝔄𝔩𝔰𝔬, 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔱 ℌ𝔬𝔤𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔰 𝔣𝔬𝔣 ℭ𝔥𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔪𝔞𝔰, 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔞𝔫 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔞𝔱 ℌ𝔬𝔤𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔰, ℑ 𝔢𝔵𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔬 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔞 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔭𝔢𝔯 𝔡𝔞𝔱𝔢.

𝔏𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔲𝔰 𝔐𝔞𝔩𝔣𝔬𝔶

After reading that she didnt even know what to think. First off she didnt even know Voldemort was back. And she definitely did not want to help in his schemes, but she had to protect her family, Draco specifically, Caelum could take care of himself.