ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙

꧁꧂
𝐎𝐜𝐭 2𝐧𝐝

Cassie and Joseph were eating breakfast at the Slytherin table when a little blonde 1st year tapped on the raven haired girls shoulder.

"yes?" She asked as she turned around. The 1st year girl had bright blue eyes and blonde hair.

"Erm, your Cassie Lestrange the prefect right? I need your help finding the Transfiguration classroom." The small girl said as Cassie nodded.

"Ill walk you, Ill see you at Charms Joe." Cassie said as the two girls walked out of the Great Hall.

"Whats your name?" Cassie asked the small girl. "Mirabeth Carrow."

Cassie turned to look at her "Your fathers Amycus Carrow. Lucius knows him, they work together."

"Yes, father speaks very highly of your family." Cassie smiled at the girls words "I heard your fathers a great flyer, do you have any interest in quidditch?"

Mirabeth nodded "Yes I wanted to try and get a tryout this year, but theres the tornament."

The pair rounded the corner as Cassie spoke "Well theres always next year, and were here." She said as they reached the door.

"Thank you." Mirabeth smiled while Cassie said of course and walked to charms, taking her seat next to Joseph. She knew Flitwick wouldnt mind that she was late since she was a prefect.

"Good morning students, today we will be learning the silencing charm, muffliato."
                                    ꧁꧂
"All right everyone line up here, first years in the front, seventh years in the back." Cassie called out to her housemates as the other prefects did the same. All of the students were outside for the arrival of Durmstrang and Beauxbatons.

Just then they saw an object flying in the distance. Cassie stood next to Cedric because all of the prefects were in a seperate line.

"What d'you think it is?" Cedric whispered to her while she just squinted her eyes at the object that was now coming closer "Not a clue."

The object flew down closer and in the distance Cassie could make out horses and what looked like a blue carriage. The students gasped as Snape yelled at them to be quiet.

The carriage finally landed and few 100 meters away from them as Cassie looked at it. It was very fancy she thought and all the horses even had blue costumes.

Two boys came out of it and rolled down the stairs as a very tall woman exitted. "Woah." Cassie said with wide eyes looking at the woman who was talker than Hagrid.

"Madame Olympe Maxine." Dumbledore called out happily as she made her way down the rows of students. "And the students of Beauxbatons." Dumbledore said as they all watched female students gracefully exit the carriage.

"Theyre veelas." She heard someone mumble from behind her but she was too busy staring at the girls in front of her to even scold the child.

Cassie was too bush staring to notice a certain bushy haired girl giving her a hard, scolding glare.

Cassie watched a group of beautiful girls, probably all veelas sway their way down the aisle. Dumbledore told Madam Maxine to go inside the castle while they waited for Durmstrang. Cassie caught Madam Maxine giving Hagrid a small, flirty glance.

Hagrid led the horses towards his hut as another object appeared in the sky. This time is was larger and black. As it came down Cassie watched Cedrics eyes widened "Is that a dragon?" He asked.

"Oh my Merlin I think it is." Cassie said in awe as the large black dragon with students dressed in red on the back of it.

The dragon landed in the same place the carriage did while most of the students gasped and were in total awe.