ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘

꧁꧂
𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭 21𝐬𝐭

Cassie woke up the next day bright and early as she started heading towards the Charms classroom with Joseph. As they turned the corridor someone shoved a piece of parchment in her face.

The raven haired girl stepped back in suprise as her eyes widened. "Watch it!" She shouted as the person who was holding the parchment lowered it revealing Hermione.

"Oh, Granger, you scared me." Cassie said as a light blush rose to the bushy haired girls cheeks "Sorry"

Joseph watched the interaction with a smirk and he definitely didnt miss the blushes on both girls faces.

"Whats this?" Cassie asked taking the paper out of Hermiones hands and reading it as Ron and Harry walked up behind Hermione.

Joseph looked at the parchment in Cassies hands and furrowed his eyesbrows "The fuck is a S.P.E.W.?" He asked.

"Hermiones protesting against elf labor." Harry said in a bored tone while Hermione scoffed "Did you know that house elves live in horrible conditions and are forced to work against their will. And there are even elves here, at Hogwarts who work without pay."

Cassie nodded as she handed the paper back to Hermione "I did."

"And dont you want to do something about it?" Hermione asked while Joseph just laughed "They like working, Merlin forbid you free them, theyd have no where else to go."

"You think they like working for no pay?" Hermione asked in disbelief while the rest of them chuckled and Joseph responded "I know they do, Ive got one, Wonky."

"Whats it stand for?" Cassie asked. "Stands for the Society for the Promotion of Elfish Welfare." Ron said mimicking Hermiones high voice while the raven haired girl just rolled her eyes.

"How many people have joined?" Cassie asked while Hermione looked down in embarrassment "No one." She mumbled.

"Alright, Ill tell you what, later today were going to go talk to some house elves and then youll get their opinion on it." Cassie said which made the bushy haired girls eyes widen "You know where they are?"

Cassie nodded and chuckled "I do, meet me in the library at 8, we'll go together." Hermione smiled and nodded "Alright."

"Cas, charms." Joseph reminded her while Cassie nodded and waved goodbye to the golden trio.
꧁꧂
Cassie and Joseph walked in to the Great Hall for lunch as they started to head towards the Hufflepuff table.

"Cedric, this is Joseph, Joseph, Cedric." Cassie introduced the two as they sat down across from the brunette boy and his friend.

"Great to meet you, this is Zach." Cedric said motioning towards the blonde boy next to him. "Great to meet you both, but ive got to run. Snapes got me for detention right now." Zach said getting up from the table.

"Hes a bit of a trouble maker, always has detention." Cedric spoke while the two slytherins just laughed as they all settled into conversation.

"Two days in a row for sitting at another table, one might say your starting a revolution." Cedric teased while Cassie rolled her eyes playfully "Oh, shove off."

As they were talking, someone walking in caught Cassies attention as she sat down at the Gryffindor table. The raven haired girl felt like she couldnt take her eyes off of Hermione as she subconsciously bit her lip.

Cedric looked at her and then turned to follow her gaze, now smirking. "Granger huh?" He teased which brought Cassie out of her daze as her eyes widened and her cheeks heated up.