ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚

꧁꧂
The day was now March 4th, the day of buckbeaks appeal.

Cassie and Hermione had been waiting outside Dumbledores office for over an hour for the results.

Cassie had talked to Draco before, and told him to be honest. Of course, he refused saying the bird deserved whatever was coming its way.

Cassie and Draco always got along well except when he was like this. When he would make bad decisions because of his ego or his fear of not fitting in. Cassie always told Draco that he didnt have to act like this, that people would like him for him, but he never listened.

The two girls sat against the wall in silence, pondering what would happen.

Just then the Gargoyle in front of his office moved to the side and revealed the headmaster, the Director of the Disposal of Magical Creatures, Draco, and Lucius.

Lucius turned questionably to his niece "Cassie, what are you doing here?"

"Im waiting for the results." Cassie said with a small smile.

Hermione who stood next to her just glared at the man. Lucius turned to the bushy haired girl and gave her a disgusted look before walking off.

Draco came out next with a smirk but it dropped as soon as he saw his cousin.

"Cassie." He said.

"Draco." She responded coldly.

He walked past her down the corridor while the Minister follwed her and then Dumbledore came out with a frown on his face.

"Im so sorry girls." Was all he said before Hermione gasped and ran down the corridor.

Cassie smiled sadly at the headmaster before walking out the corridor towards Hermione.

She heard muffled sobs in a tower so she went in and saw Hermione sitting on the stairs sobbing into her hands.

Cassie slowly sat down next to the girl and wrapped her right arm around the smaller girls shoulder, bringing her in to her side.

Right now no words needed to be said, Cassie knew that, so she just let Hermione sob into her shoulder while she rubbed the girls back soothingly.

Hermione sobbed as she clutched Cassies shirt, trying to bring the raven haired girl closer.

The slytherin held the crying girl in her arms as she leaned down to place a soft kiss on the top of Hermiones head.

"I- I- Why w-would they do t-t-this to him." Hermione tried to explain through sobs.

"Shhh." Cassie whispered softly into the girls ear as Hermione let out more crys, Cassies shirt now being damb from tears but she couldnt care less. The only thing she cared about right now was comforting Hermione.

"Malfoys a f-foul, retched, l-leach." Hermione said through crys while Cassie just nodded "I know, Mione, I know." Cassie responded softly into the girls ear.

Hermione pulled away from the girls chest, both now staring into eachothers eyes. The bushy haired girls face was red with tears streaming down and her eyes puffy and tired.

Cassie cupped the girls cheeks with both hands and wiped her tears. The raven haired girl let her thumbs stroke the girls tear stained cheeks while Hermione gave her a weak smile.