ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

꧁꧂
Cassie woke up to Daphne shaking her awake "Come on, lets go get breakfast." Cassie grumbled in response as she put her pillow over her head.

"Come on, get up." Daphne said trying to ory the pillow off of Cassies head.

"Fine." Cassies voice came out muffled through the pillow as she took it off her face. She got up and went to the bathroom to get ready while Daphne only packed her bag. Theyre other roomates, Skye Parkin and Juliette Harper were both at breakfast.

Juliette was a quiet pureblood, who Cassie didnt talk to much, but she didnt have a problem with her either. Skye Parkin was a fellow chaser on the quidditch team and her and Cassie got along well.

Daphne and Cassie both exited the common room and went towards the great hall. Daphne entered but Cassie got distracted by a figure waving at her on the other side of the entrance. She turned to Daphne and said "I'll be there in a sec." while Daphne looked at the two, smirked, and walked off.

Cassie approached Samantha "Hey."

"Hey, you have quidditch tryouts today right?" Samantha asked, her blue eyes almost piercing Cassies soul while the raven hair girl just nodded.

"Well good luck, if I have time I'll stop by." Samantha said smiling. Cassie only nodded "I look forward to seeing you then." She smiled and walked to her table and sat down next to Joseph.

"So, what was that about?" He asked suggestively while elbowing her in the side. "She was just saying Hi." Cassie responded rolling her eyes while Caelum sat down next to Daphne on the other side of the table.

"Who was saying hi?" He asked while putting food on his plate.

Cassie was about to respond before Daphne beat her to it "Samantha Miller, 5th year, ravenclaw prefect and pureblood. Shes got good marks to." Cassie just rolled her eyes while Caelum looked behind him to try and see the girl.

Cassies eyes widened as she whisper-shouted "Stop looking!" Caelum looked back at her and smirked "She would be a good choice, I approve." Daphne giggled while Joseph added on "I reckon you two would look good together." Cassie only rolled her eyes "I just met her and even if I did like her I wouldnt need your approval." She said looking at her twin while he just rolled his eyes.

Breakfast soon ended and the group had their first class together, History of Magic.

After the class they all felt bored, it was the most boring class in the school, other than muggle studies of course.

Professor Binns had already assigned 9" of parchment on the Giant War.

Cassie and Joseph went to divination next since Daphne and Caelum didnt take the subject and often thought that it was stupid and professor Trewlaney was crazy.

The two sat down and pulled their textbooks out of their satchels while they listened to their professor go on and on about tea leaves and how important dreams were.

The rest of the day went by easily, the group of 4 now sat in the last class of the day, Transfiguration where professor McGonagall was explaining what a Metamorphigus is.

Joseph, who was sitting next to Caelum rose his hand "Hows an animagus different."

"People are born as a metamorphigus, you can become an animagus by going through an intense process that require immense skill and ministry approval. When one becomes an animagus they become the animal that their patronus is while when one is a metamorphigi they can tranform into almost anything depending on how much skill and control they have over it."

The professor explained as Cassie went into thought about what it would be like to become an animagus.

The class soon ended while Joseph and Cassie got changed into their uniforms and headed to the quidditch pitch with their new brooms.

Marcus Flint the captain was a beater, Felix Rosier was keeper, Skye, Cassie, and a boy named Jeremy Safine were the chasers last year. Draco is the seeker and Joseph is the other beater. Everyone but Marcus had to try out for the position even if they were on the team last year, perks of being the captain, Cassie thought.

The original team and the new kids were split into two teams, Felix, Skye, and Joseph were on Cassies team.

Marcus' friend Craig threw the quaffle up into the air while releasing the bludgers and the snitch.

Cassie got to the quaffle first and dodged a new chaser charging at her. Flint sent a beater her way but she ducked, it missing her by a hair as she zoomed towards the other teams hoops. She saw Skye up on her right so she passed her the quaffle and flew towards the left.

The new keeper was in front of the hoop on the far right so Skye passed the quaffle back to Cassie as she narrowly dodged a bludger that was sent her way. Cassie caught the quaffle and threw it into the bottom hoop with ease. It went in as Felix and her other teammates cheered for her. She looked towards the stands as she saw a certain blue eyes girl clapping for her which made the raven haired girl smile and look down.

The game went on and Cassies team was winning 90-20 her having scored 60 of the points. The scrimage finally ended with Draco catching the snitch for his team making Cassies team lose.

She was upset, but she knew she played well enough to make the team again. She told the team she'd catch up to them as she went to the quidditch stands to where Samantha was sitting.

Cassie walked up to her as Samantha brought her in for a hug "You did so great, I dont know much about quidditch but you scored alot!" Samantha said which made Cassie blush "We lost." She said laughing while the brunette just rolled her eyes playfully "Yeah, but you did great."

"Thank you." Cassie said as she stuck out her arm "come on, Ill walk you back to the castle."

Samantha nodded happily and linked their arms while they walked back to the castle in comfortable silence.
꧁꧂
Cassie was sitting in the library with her brother, Daphne, and Joseph as they all did their History of Magic work.

The four were all focused on their work, the only sounds were pages flipping and quills hitting parchment. Joseph cleared his throat as he looked up.

"How could would it be if we all became animagi?" The group looked at him, confused.

"Huh?" Caelum said.

"Well remember Mcgonagall said there was a process you had to go through to become an animagus, well what if we did that."

Daphne laughed sarcastically "She said it had to be ministry approved, stupid."

"Yeah and she said it required 'immense skill' and were only fourth years." Caelum added on as Cassie only shrugged "I can find a book on what the process is and if its too hard we just wont do it."

Daphne scoffed "Its probably in the restricted section."

Cassie rolled her eyes "I have my ways."
꧁꧂
A/N chapter 3, hope u guys like it, next chapters gonna be much bigger plus a hermione scene, remember her and hermione dont like or understand eachother right now, but they will. Their relationship is gonna take a long time to build so its going to take awhile for them to come together. anyway hope you enjoyed, suggestions are always great, and dont forget to vote!