ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝

꧁꧂
Cassie began to wake up as she heard voices from where she was. Her eyebrows furrowed while a stinging pain coursed throughout her whole body.

Her eyes fluttered open but she closed them instantly when her green eyes were met with the bright rays coming through the windows above her. She slowly opened her eyes again and looked around.

She looked around the room that she recognized as the hospital wing as she looked down at herself laying in a bed, her right arm wrapped in bandages. Ron laid alseep in the bed next to her, Harry by his side. Cassie felt a hand gripping hers so she looked towards her left and saw the bushy haired girl holding it, looking down at her lap.

Cassie shifted uncomfortably in her bed which let Hermione know she was awake. The bushy haired girl stared at her with wide eyes before engulfing her in a bone crushing hug which made the raven haired girl grunt in pain.

Hermione heard her grunt and pulled away immediately with wide eyes "Im sorry." She said quickly while Cassie just smiled at her and told her it was alright.

"How do you feel?" Hermione asked carefully while Cassie shrugged "Alright, pretty sore though." She responded as the bushy haired girl nodded.

Cassie looked around snd saw Dumbledore and the Minister talking by the doors while she averted her gaze back to Hermione as her eyebrows furrowed "What happened?"

Hermione let out a sigh "Well after you knocked out, Lupin went away and me and Harry brought you and Ron back to the hospital wing. Sirius was about to get the dementors kiss when we got here so me and Harry-"

"Used your time turner to get buckbeak?" Cassie asked with a smirk while Hermione chuckled "Yes, anyway, Sirius left and then Snape said Lupin deserved to go to azkaban, for helping Black but I gave Dumbledore the rat-Peter Pettigrew and now Blacks a free man, because of you." Hermione said with a smile.

Cassie looked at her and scoffed "It wasnt all me." She said.

"No, it was, you got Peter and you saved me from the werewolf." Hermione spoke sincerely while Cassie smiled at the girl softly.

"Yeah, well, someone had to defend you."

Hermione blushed and looked down before meeting Cassies gaze again "You never told me you were an animagus."

"And you never told me you had a damn time turner." Cassie battles back with a chuckle.

"Thank you, really, you saved me. And you saved buckbeak." Hermione spoke.

"No biggie Granger, but I do want to use that time turner in the future." Cassie said with a smile while the bushy haired girl let out a laugh "deal."

"Wheres Sirius now?" Cassie asked.

"Oh, hes here, in Dumbledores office actually getting cleaned up, but he'll be down here soon." Cassie nodded at her words before the door bursted open and 5 figures ran in which made Cassie drop Hermiones hand.

Caelum, Daphne, Samantha, Draco and Joseph all ran into the large room, concerned expressions on their faces.

Samantha reached her first as she went to the she went to the side of her bed Hermione wasnt on "Whats happened, are you alright, Oh my god your arm." Samantha said as she took hold of Cassies hand and held onto it tightly.

The other four stood at the foot of her bed, all with mirrored faces "Cassie, what happened, your hurt." Daphne said while Cassie just waved it off "Im alright." She said, her voice coming out as raspy.

Samantha looked from Cassie to Hermione, her eyes squinting as her face contorted in disgust "What are you doing here?" She asked while Hermione just sat in her seat uncomfortably.