ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟘

꧁꧂

Cassie woke up in her bed as the cool air greeted her face and the smell of hot chocolate and peppermint entered her nose.

It had been a few days since Theodore had asked her to attend the ball with him and today was now the big day. The students had gotten the week off since it was Christmas after all.

Not only was today the ball, but it was also Cassies favorite holiday of the year. She absolutely adored Christmas because it was the only time living at the malfoys would ever feel like a family.

They would all decorate the tree while the house elves did all the hard work. Narcissa would bake cookies with Cassie and Draco when they were little but Caelum was not that into baking.

Cassie slowly stretched her legs out as one foot went past her blanket, being greeted with the cool air.

Now usually she would be at the Malfoy manner being woken up by Draco and Caelum but she was at Hogwarts and was not speaking to Caelum.

Cassie slowly opened her eyes to the fairly dark room, light emitting from the only window that was in the corner. The raven haired girl slowly made her way out of bed and went to go get her presents that she had gotten for all of her friends.

She didn't bother touching the small box labeled Hermione.

The Slytherin then made her way out of her dorm and to the Slytherin common room that was located right next to her room, she had made plans with Joseph, Daphne, Draco, and Theodore to meet up early to exchange presents.

Cassie walked into the festively decorated combo room, seeing her friends already sitting down waiting for her.

"There you are! I thought someone was gonna have to go get you." Joseph exclaimed with a smile before getting up to give her a hug, telling her happy Christmas followed by the others.

The raven haired girl finally sat down as the group started giving each other gifts. Cassie had given Joseph a new fireboat signed by his favorite quidditch player and Daphne received an exclusive Chanel perfume along with a new pair of Witches Humongous Haughty Heavenly Heels that hadnt even dropped yet.

For Theodore, Cassie got the brunette boy limited edition signed copies of his favorite works of poetry (at least from the authors who were still alive). As for her cousin the platinum haired boy got all of the homework that he had been missing over the break completed and tickets for them to go to see their favorite quidditch team this summer.

In return Cassie received a rare set of infinity quills from Theodore, wizarding makeup and brushes from Daphne, and a bunch of prank stuff from Zonkos that Joseph gave to her.

Draco gave her a few new silver rings which she absolutely loved. She had also been sent a letter from Lucius and Narcissa along with quite a few gallions and a brand new pair of diamond earrings.

The group of students sat in the common room joking and laughing until they saw a figure walking down the steps.

Cassies eyes looked up to meet her twins hazel ones. Caelum met her eyes but then immediately looked down as he walked down the steps.

As he made his way towards the door Cassies voice filled the silence "Cal wait!" She shouted as he turned around with an almost desperate look on his face.

He needed her right now and no matter what was happening between them she would always be there for him.

Cassie stood up and walked towards him, taking the small green box out of her pocket as she looked up at him.