ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟜

꧁꧂
𝐎𝐜𝐭 20𝐭𝐡

It was now Saturday morning as Cassie and Daphne walked into the Great Hall for Breakfast.

She sat down next to Joseph who was reasing the Daily prophet. "Didnt know you read." Cassie said teasingly while Joseph just pointed to the large headline "Look."

Cassie glanced at the paper which had a large headline.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚢 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝙴𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚠𝚒𝚣𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚃𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

Cassie scoffed "You know the papers rubbish. Its probably written by Rita Skeeter."

"Keep reading."

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙿𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚠𝚒𝚣𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚃𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝. 𝙷𝚎𝚜 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚍𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜. 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏

"Harrys going to be mad." Cassie said as the blonde girl next to her nodded "I would be too, but are we still sure he didnt just enter himself?"

The raven haired girls eyebrows furrowed "Harry wouldnt do that, did you see his face?" She asked as Joseph nodded "Shocked it was."

"Exactly." Cassie hummed. "Arent you hanging out with Granger today?" The blonde asked as she nodded "Yeah, but its later though."

"Do you need help getting ready?" Daphne asked as Cassie shook her head "No, Ill be alright."

After breakfast Cassie went down to her room and took a shower. She did her hair and applied a light amount of makeup.

She then picked out a black turtle neck and high waisted black ripped jeans. She surveyed herself in the mirror and checked the clock as it read as 21:50 so she decided to head up to the Gryffindor common room.

She waited patiently outside as she played with her fingers. She was nervous to say the least, she had never felt this way, not even with Sam, and it scared her, but also excited her?

She was brought out of her thoughts when the portrait hole opened revealing Harry. "Hello Cassie." He said with a smile.

"Hi Harry, Im just waiting for Hermione." Cassie said softly. "Do you want to come in?" He asked.

"Are you sure?" She questioned. No Slytherin had ever been inside the Gryffindor common room, but I guess she defied all stereotypes.

"Im sure." He said as he moved to the side and motioned for her to come in. She walked into the large room and looked around. It was a little red for her taste. It was vacant except for the two.

"Hermione should be down in a few minutes, shes quite nervous." Harry said sitting down on one of the burgundy couches. "Is she?" Cassie asked with a smirk as she sat down next to him.