How does everyone else feel about your relationship

Ray: honestly Ray thinks you guys are so cute together. He loves that you and Egon both found people that make both of you happy, and its just even better that its each other that you found.

Peter: he thinks you guys are cute together. He never thought that Egon would find someone to make him that happy, but he's glad that you came into his life.

Winston: now Winston hasn't been friends with these guys for as long as they have but he considers them as family and he also has considered you family ever since you two became friends so he's very happy that you and Egon are together.

Dana: Dana has always had a sense that Egon was gonna find someone like you, so when she actually met you she was so happy that you and Egon got along and it made sense to her that you two liked each other.

Janine: now she was already excited when you had been brought on to the team because now there was another girl there with her and that ment she had someone to talk to about the guys other than Dana. She talked about how cute she thought Egon was and everything else, and when you confessed to her that you liked him she smiled and told you she already knew. Now yes she had flirted with Egon but as soon as you told her you liked him she quit cause you're her friend and she didn't wanna get in the way of you being happy. When she found out that you two had made your relationship official she was so happy for you two.