Egon vs. Himeros ⚠️ (pt:2)

Egon's POV

I smirked softly down at Y/N. "Are you aware of how sexy I find you?" I raised my brow before kissing her neck looking for her sweet-spot which made her whimper slightly only resulting in me wanting to find 9ut what other noises I can make her do. I went up to her ear and growled softly, "I asked you a question darling~, aren't you going to answer me?" Y/N blushed like crazy, "N-No....I'm not aware..." I smiled wildly. "Then let me show you~." I growled again and ripped her button up shirt down the buttons making them fly everywhere. I started to kiss, bite, and lick a map on her chest and down her stomach leaving hickies everywhere I went which made Y/N squirm and moan softly. I gripped her hips to try and keep her still so that I could continue. I had to stop at some point because of her squirms. "Darling, stop squirming so much or I'll have to tie you down." I said which made her blush more and look away. "Oh? Is that what you want my pretty little love? You want to be tied up?" I gave her a moment to answer before speaking again. "Darling, answer me." I stopped again. "Darling, I know you're capable of speaking." I grabbed her chin and turned her to face me semi-rough. "So answer me." I growled again. She gulped slightly and nodded, "Y-Yes...yes thats what I want." I smirked more and kissed her softly, "Such a good little girl, so well behaved." I took off my tie and tied her wrists up to the headboard. "Is that better?" I teased. She nodded. "Is it too tight?" I asked genuinely worried. She looked up and tugged on the restraints then looked back at me, "No, they're alright." I nodded and kissed her softly. "Good, I don't want to hurt you just yet."

I slowly started to unbutton her pants to tease her. "Egon please don't tease." She whined. I smirk and slow down, "You don't have control here my darling." I gently started to rub Y/N through her underwear which made her whine more. I started to her clit roughly making her moan and squirm again. I chuckled deeply, "Awe what cute little noises my girl is making." I slipped my hand into her underwear and started fingering her roughly. "Now you're going to listen for a moment while I explain exactly what I'm going to do to you. I'm going to make you cum as many times as I wish, then and only then will I start to fuck you senseless and make you loose every thought in your brain till all you can think about is what I'm doing to you." I explained making Y/N blush like crazy and moan. "However if you tell me to stop or that you don't want to continue I will. Understand?" I asked softly. She nodded, "Yes sir." I spead up my fingers and added another one in order to stretch her out more. She moaned out tugging on her restraints. I chuckled and started abusing her neck with hickies as I also got her bra off.

Once I got her bra off I moved my abuse to her breasts. She came on my fingers without warning which made me smirk. "Look at the mess you've made." I traveled down until I was face to face with her vagina. I breathed hot breath on it making her shiver. I placed a gental kiss on her lips before beginning to eat her out which only elicited more moans and whimpers from my beautiful girl. I gently nibbled her clit which made her yelp and jump slightly. I chuckled and continued to eat her out.

After she came for the second time I started licking her vlit and fingering her at the same time which makes Y/N squirm more and moan louder. I continued to do this for about three more rounds before I decided enough was enough. I stopped and pulled away making her whimper softly as she was drooling a bit. "Awe poor baby, look at how braindead you look. I'm not even finished yet." I stripped quickly and trusted into her roughly making her moan loudly. I started to pound into her relentlessly. "Such a cute, braindead lil girl." I chuckled softly. I raised her leg over my shoulder hitting a new angle in her which made her scream out of pleasure. I kissed her, swallowing her moans and screams. Her wrists were turning red from how much she was tugging at her restraints. I looked her in the eyes, "You're getting so loud darling." She blushed and turned away before I quickly grabbed her chin and turned her to look back at me, "No. You look at me while this is happening." I could feel her walls tightening around me signaling that she was close again which made me chuckle. She came again as I came, and I decided it was enough. "Awe such a good girl you are. You did so well darling. I'm sorry if it was too much." I said while slowly pulling out of her. "But you did so well." I untied her and her wrists fell. "E-Egon...?" Y/N said softly with that cute broken raspy voice she now had. "Yes my love?" I sat up. "Th-That....felt really good." I chuckled softly at her brokenness. "Maybe I should do that more often." I gently kissed her before getting up and cleaning her off. Afterwards we both fell asleep

(So I know it's been a few weeks, and I'm sorry this is so late. I've been dealing with a lot and I just haven't had the energy. I want you guys to know that I love this book and I wanna put energy into it but when I don't have it I can't. I am going to try to stick to the schedule I set for myself on this book but there might be some weeks where there isn't an update, and thats not because of anything other than me dealing with writers block or just not having the energy and I'm sorry.)