Valentine's day pt:2 ⚠️

(Warning smutt ahead)

After dinner you and Egon sat on the couch cuddling for a while watching random movies. It was such a nice night and you never wanted it to end.

At some point you realized you didn't know the time so you looked at the clock. "Shit." You said sitting up. Egon looked at you kinda confused, "hmm? Whats the matter darling?" You pointed to the clock, "look at the time." Egon looked over and sighed softly. "Oh, I'm sorry. I should've taken you home hours ago." He said standing up. "If you want I can still take you home." He looked back at you. You shook your head, "I couldn't ask you to drive me back at this time of night love." You got up. "I can just call a cab." He rose a brow and grabbed your hand. "Um, no. If anyone is taking you home its me. I'm letting some random person take you home. I wanna make sure you get home safe. If you don't want me driving you home then you can stay here tonight." He nodded. You blushed softly, you two had never spent the night at the others house before. "Well....if you're sure thats ok then alright." You nodded. "Wonderful, I can take the couch so you can have my bed." Egon said smiling softly. You shook your head, "Egon, love, your body will not fit on that couch. You're too tall. I'll take the couch." You shrugged. Egon looked at you and raised a brow. "No, I'm not letting you take the couch-" "and I'm not letting you take the couch." You cut him off and crossed your arms. Egon sighed softly, "you're extremely stubborn, ya know that?" You nodded and smiled softly. He chuckled and rolled his eyes playfully at you. "Alright fine. We'll both take the bed. You can borrow some of my clothes to sleep in if you'd like." You smiled more and nodded, "thank you, that's very sweet of you." He nodded and started leading you to his room.

Once you two god to the dark wooden door Egon opened it letting you walk in first. You walked in and smiled softly looking around his room seeing a rather large bed and two nightstands on either side. You watched as Egon went to his closet and grabbed out a button up shirt and set it on the bed and then went to his dresser and pulled out some pajamas for himself along with a pair of grey sweatpants for you. "The shower is in there if you want to take one." He pointed to what you assumed was the bathroom door. You nodded and took the clothes he set put for you into the bathroom before closing the door, you didn't feel the need to lock it, you trusted Egon.

You had been trying to get Egon's stupid shower to actually work. You had resulted to hitting the shower head with a hairbrush. Egon had grown concerned hearing you grunt and hit something. He walked over to the door and knocked on it. "Darling? Is everything ok?" He called. He entered the bathroom, seeing you on a towel made him blush. "Oh! Egon, it's just the shower it won't work." He walked near you, he tried to avoid looking at you, he ultimately failed, you laughed softly at him as his face turned red, he coughed and got your attention. "I forgot to fix it, got busy at the lab."He walked towards the bathtub and inspects the shower head, you watched him closely.

After a bit of time Egon finally sighed giving up. "Well I'm so sorry about this any-" He took one step away from the bathtub and slipped from the excess water, you tried to save him but you both fell of the floor luckily you fell on the towels.

Silence filled the bathroom, you can't help but laugh. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-" You placed your index finger on his lips, on your blushing mad scientist. "Shhhh, it's ok love." You said softly. You chuckled softly, amused and kissed his nose, a slight smile formed on his face, you spoil him with kisses, he smiled even more widely, he hugged you but you two noticed something was off. "Y/n...your towel..." You looked down and noticed you were half naked, you felt your blood boil up to your ears. Egon smirked slightly, "well aren't you getting red?" Your eyes widened a bit and looked at him. "Oh now we're playing this game now?"

Still on the bathroom floor, You both leaned your foreheads, nose brushes against each other, you both smiled, looking at each others eyes, he looked at your lips as you place your soft hands in his cheeks. "Well, aren't you gonna kiss me?" You teased. He shook with head still smiling kissed you. It was slow, soft and loving. You wrapped your arms around his neck and you not giving a flying fuck on being half naked, his glasses started to fog up from the heat which caused you not to see his beautiful chocolate orbs. His hands holds your waist as you jolted up from his touch. "Egon." You said softly, "I think this is not the appropriate place to do this." You gave him a sly smile. "I don't mind." He said in a monotone, you raised both of your brows as you tried to get to your elbows. He pinned you down slowly as if there was an invisible force field keeping you away from him "Darling, where do you think you're going?" Egon held your head and drew circles on your hair, "We're just getting started."