Snowed in

You were waiting for Egon to come pick you up so you two could go to dinner. It had been a little while since you two had any alone time and you'd missed each other so you decided to plan a date in advance. You were all ready for your date.

You sat at your windowsill watching the snow fall when you got a knock at the door. You quickly got up and walked over opening the door to see Egon practically covered in snow. "Oh my goodness." You stepped aside to let him in. He walked in and took off his coat, "its freezing out there." You nodded. "Oh I'm sure it is, I'm suprised the roads aren't closed." You chuckled softly. Egon smirked slightly and turned to you after putting his coat on the hanger you had. "Same here." You smiled softly. "You're covered in snow." Egon nodded, "oh I noticed, I'm also freezing." You nodded,"oh I noticed." He chuckled softly, "would you mind helping me with that?" You raised a brow, "how could I help?" He smirked slightly and shrugged. You thought for a moment, "I could make you some tea." He kissed your cheek, "that sounds wonderful darling." You blushed softly and smiled. "I'll be right back." You went to the kitchen and started tea.

When you finished the tea you came back into the living room seeing Egon sitting on the couch listening to the radio. "Hey, tea is ready." Egon looked up at you with his beautiful brown eyes and smiled softly, "wonderful, we're gonna need to get comfortable, the roads are closed because of all the snow." You nodded and put the mugs on the table. "Damn, there goes dinner I guess." You shrugged. Egon frowns slightly, "I'm sorry darling. I should've gotten here sooner." You looked at him and shook your head. "No, no. It's alright love, we couldn't have planned for this." You sat next to him on the couch and kissed his cheek, "besides, this just means me and you get to spend more time together." Egon blushed softly and smiled lovingly at you. "That's true. You look beautiful by the way, as always." It was your turn to blush which only made Egon smile more. You rolled your eyes playfully and shook your head. "Oh please, you always say that." You chuckled softly. He shrugged, "that's because it's always true." He smirked slightly. You smiled softly, "you just love flirting with me huh?" He chuckled softly. "Its not flirting, its stating facts." You shook your head. "Why do you keep shaking your head at me?" He chuckled. "Because you're silly sometimes." He nodded, "oh? Is that so?" He smirked slightly. You nodded, "yes, that is so." He kissed your cheek softly, "well then, its only around you my darling." You blushed more as your heart fluttered softly, you loved it when he called you 'my darling' and he knew it.

At some point during the night Egon got up to change into a spare set of clothes he kept here for when he spent the night. You had started working on some paperwork that you needed to get done. You heard Egon come back into the living room. "Hey, I thought we were supposed to spend time together." He said as he was standing behind you. "We are, I'm just also getting some work done." He chuckled and leaned forward. "My darling I think you're a bit of a workaholic." He said softly kissing your shoulder. "I'm not a workaholic." You shook your head. He nodded, "so you don't mind stopping." He gently pulled the papers out of your hands. "Hey, Egon give that back." You turn to him seeing him with a smug smirk and his hands behind his back. "Why should I?" He raised a brow. "Because I need to get that work done." You said shifting so you were on your knees on the couch in order to face him properly. He raised his brow, "you can do this tomorrow darling." You leaned up. "Egon give me my paperwork." You whined softly. He chuckled softly, "darling you can get all this done tomorrow. Tonight you're with me." You smiled softly and loosely wrapped your arms around his neck getting him to wrap his arms around your waist, "love you have all of my attention" you slowly trailed your hands down his arms, "and I promise you'll have it as soon as I finish my work" you said triumphantly as you grabbed his hands trying to get the papers. Egon smirked and chuckled softly. "Looking for something?" He raised a brow and glanced at the table he was standing in front of when the conversation started making you look at the table too, only to reveal your paperwork. You looked back at Egon shocked. "Oops, must've dropped them." He smirked more looking back at you. "You son of a." You chuckled softly, "you planned this." You accused. He laughed softly. "I would never." He teased. You rolled your eyes and tried to get out of his grasp which only tightened. "Nope, see now you've trapped yourself and the only way to get free is to spend all night with me not focusing on work or any of that. Just me and you." He smiled softly. You looked into his eyes and smiled shaking your head, "you are completely, utterly, positively insane Egon Spengler." You kissed his cheek, "and I love it." You nodded. He smiled more and kissed your cheek, "I try." He picked you up making you hold on tighter. "Egon what the hell?" You laughed out of suprise as he carried you around the couch. He sat down on the couch with his legs laying out on it still holding you. "Now that you're all mine for tonight we can cuddle a bit." He smiled looking into your eyes. You smiled softly and nodded.

For the rest of the night you two cuddled, watched movies, drank tea, and talked eventually falling asleep on the couch tangled up in each other.