first Valentine's day with him

You were slightly excited because Valentine's day was coming up and this was your first one with Egon. He told you that he had a surprise for you which made you happy but you wanted to know what it was. He of course wouldn't tell you because he wanted you to be surprised by it. He likes to surprise you. He did tell you to dress nicely though which helped a bit.

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

It was finally Valentine's day and you were so excited to find out what Egon had planned. All he told you was to dress nice and wait for him to come pick you up. So you dressed up a bit fancy, not too much, but enough to look good if he took you somewhere fancy.

 So you dressed up a bit fancy, not too much, but enough to look good if he took you somewhere fancy

(This is the outfit)

You thought you looked really nice. So you waited for Egon to come by and pick you up to take you wherever the hell he was gonna take you. You only waited about thirty minutes before there was a knock on the door. You smiled and got up walking over to the door. You looked through the peephole and smiled seeing Egon dressed rather nicely as well. You opened the door and smiled more, "hello Egon." Egon smiled softly, "hello my darling, you look amazing." He said looking at your outfit. You blushed a bit and looked down. "Awe, stop you'll make me blush." He chuckled softly and gently took your chin tilting your head up so you look him in the eyes while he's now right in front of you. "Thats the whole point my darling." He said softly, his dark eyes looking into yours making you blush more which only made him smirk. "Lets go, shall we?" He stepped back and asked in his normal voice. You, too stunned to speak, just nodded. He held out his hand and you took it. He walked you out to his car and stopped, turning to you. "Put this on." He holds out a blindfold. You raised a brow and blushed a bit, "oh? I thought you'd never ask." You muttered to yourself. "Hmm? No not like that, I don't want you to see where we're going." He chuckled. You nodded and took the blindfold putting it on before you could feel Egon's breath on your ear. "Besides I can always ask for that reason later in our evening darling~." He whispered in your ear making you blush more which only made him chuckle again. He got you in the car and then got in himself before starting to drive.

Finally you two got to your destination and Egon helped you put of the car and into a building. He helped you up some stairs and into an elevator where he kept his arm around you the whole time. Eventually he stopped an you heard a door open before he gently pulled you in. Now he stood behind you, with the door closed and locked. Where you a bit worried? Maybe, but the smell of your favorite food in the air calmed you. Egon's hands moved from your waist to the back of your head where the blindfold was tied at. "Are you ready darling?" He asked. You nodded, "absolutely." He gently took off the blindfold to reveal an apartment, which you assumed was his own, that had your favorite foods on its dining table. You smiled and covered your mouth. 'Oh my god Egon did all of this for me?' You thought to yourself. Egon looked at you and smiled. "Do you like it?" He asked already knowing that you'd probably say yes. You nodded and leaned up kissing his cheek. "This is so sweet Egon." He smiled more and blushed softly. "I'm so glad you like it." He kissed your head softly.

You two sat down for dinner in a comfortable silence for a while before you took out a smallish box from your pocket. "I got you something." Egon looked up from his food and tilted his head. "You didn't need to do that love." You blushed at the nickname and shrugged, "I wanted too though." You handed him the black box with a red bow and watched as he opened it to reveal a new pocket watch.

(This is the pocket watch)

You bit the inside of your lip hoping that he liked it. He smiled wildly, "wow....Y/N this is wonderful, thank you." He took it out of the box and set the box on the table. "Well I know you don't like wearing wrist watches and you don't like to be late so I figured this would be nice." You smiled softly. "This is so much more than nice darling, this is perfect. Oh I got you something as well." He took a small black box out of his pocket got up and walked closer to you. He took one of your hands and handed you the box, just then you realized how small this box actually was. It was the perfect size for a ring which made you look at him slightly confused. "Egon...you're not doing what I thing you're doing, right?" You raised a brow. "Depends, what do you think I'm doing?" He asked. "Well you handed me a box the perfect size for a ring so....take a wild guess." You said sarcastically. He chuckled and looked at you with a soft smirk on his face, "just open it love." You gulped slightly and opened the box hesitantly. Inside the box was a beautiful ring which made you even more worried.

 Inside the box was a beautiful ring which made you even more worried

(This is the ring)

"Egon..." you looked up at him. "Calm down, this is not a proposal, this is a promise. A promise that no matter what I will love you and treat you with respect. No matter what happens I will always treat you like you deserve to be treated, also its a promise that one day I will propose to you." He explained calmly while taking the ring out of the box, "now, do you accept?" He looked at you and held the ring out. You blushed softly and nodded feeling a little silly for thinking he was gonna propose. He smiled and put the ring on your finger, "wonderful. I love you Y/N." You smiled and stood up before kissing him softly making him kiss back. You pulled away, "I love you too Egon." He smiled and kissed you again

(So do y'all want a pt:2 where this gets.....interesting😏)