(⚠️) What having sex with him is like

Now as a scientist Egon likes to make things into an experiment, this includes having sex with you. Your intimate moments with this man are never the exact same as any other time. Egon always makes sure he has consent for anything he does to or with you, he wants to make sure you're comfortable with the experience and are enjoying it. The man has two ways set up for you to tell him you aren't comfortable or aren't having fun, one way is a safe word that tells him to stop whatever he's doing immediately and make sure that you're alright, the second way is he uses the color system, during certain acts he'll ask you for a color, green meaning continue, yellow meaning continue with caution, red means stop. He never wants you to feel uncomfortable or unsafe around him so if you tell him not to do something to you he won't do it, if you tell him to be cautious with something about you he will be as careful as possible, if you tell him that you want him to do something to you then more likely than not he'll gladly do it. Egon tries to keep your guy's sex life exciting, he prefers it when he can elicit some suprised noises out of you it makes him happy to please and surprise you. Egon has had a few sexual experiences besides you and has found out very little about what he likes in that regard so he likes to test things out on you if you're comfortable with it. He's found out quite a few things that make him rather.....excited, such as you calling him "Doctor" or seeing your hands tied above your head with his ties, seeing you in nothing but his lab coat or one of his sweater vests, he's also learned that he likes gently tugging on your hair and you gently tugging on his hair. The man loves having sex with you weather it be slow and passionate or a bit rough, or just fast, now its not that he's addicted to sex its just that you're the best that this adorable man has ever had and prefers you over anything else. Since Egon likes to suprise you so much he also enjoys it when you're blindfolded specifically with one of his ties, he doesn't know why he just loves seeing you wrapped up in his ties he finds its a great use for them, he likes it when you don't know what he's about to do. He also very much likes leaving soft marks on you, weather it be hickies or soft bruises, he likes seeing you marked up by him.