He realizes he wants a family with you

Egon has always had a soft spot for kids and he's always wanted them, he just never thought it would happen for him. Now he has you and he hasn't really thought about kids, yet anyway.

One day you two were spending a lazy day at your apartment when suddenly you heard a knock at the door so you went and opened it only to see Dana and Oscar. You smiled softly seeing Oscar. "Hi Y/N." Dana said smiling. "Hello Dana, hi Oscar." You waved at the cute baby boy. "I have things to do today so I'm just gonna cut to the chase, can you please watch Oscar for a few hours?" Dana asked rushed. You smiled and nodded, "of course, I'd love to." Dana handed Oscar and the baby bag to you and left to do what she had to. Egon came out of your room and saw Oscar. "Oh...I didn't realize Dana came over." He smiled softly at Oscar. "She just asked if I could watch Oscar for a few hours." You explained gently bouncing Oscar. He nodded and softly held Oscar's hand. "Well hello buddy." He smiled softly. "Hey, can you please set up an area on the couch for him to sit down?" You looked at Egon and he nodded, "of course love." He walked to the couch and set up the pillows so he wouldn't fall off. "There we go." Egon smiled and nodded. You walked over and set Oscar down. "There we go, all comfy." You said in a slightly higher pitch than your actual voice.

Every single time Oscar started to whine or cry you picked him up and calmed him down. Egon watched and smiled seeing you take care of the baby. He loved seeing you like that. He would only change one thing about the situation, it'd be his child you're taking care of. He loves Oscar but he preferred to see you taking care of your and his child.

Dana came back and picked up Oscar and thanked you for babysitting. Once she left Egon came up behind you in the kitchen and hugged your waist. "Hey, can I ask you something?" You nodded, "of course love." He kissed your cheek. "How would you feel about us having a child together?" He asked. You blushed and turned to him, "are you asking if I want to have your child?" He gulped slightly and nodded. You smiled, "does this answer your question?" You leaned up and kissed him. He kissed you back and held you.