Your date

You were very exited for tonight. Your first date with Dr. Egon Spengler, he was taking you out to a nice restaurant, nothing too fancy but it was nice. You left the firehouse early to get ready. "Have fun on your date hun." Janine said not looking up from her magazine. Ever since you became a Ghostbuster you and Janine have become very close so of course you told her that you had a date, though you didn't tell her who with. It honestly didn't bother her that much when you said you didn't wanna tell her until after the date but she had been trying to figure it out. "Thank you Janine." You smiled softly, "have a nice night dear." She looked at you and smiled softly, "you too hun." You two had just randomly started calling each other 'hun' and 'dear' you weren't quite sure why but you also didn't mind it. "I expect details tomorrow." She smirks slightly. You blushed softly and playfully rolled your eyes. "You'll get some details, but not all of them." You left after saying goodbye to Janine and started your walk to your apartment.

When you got home you took a deep breath and quickly got into a shower. After your shower you did your hair (go ahead and choose your hairstyle) You smiled softly to yourself when it was finished. "Ok, that looks nice." You spoke to yourself. You nodded and started doing light makeup, you didn't wanna do too much but you also didn't wanna do too little. (Again you choose how it looks) You nodded to yourself again when you had finished it. "Alright that looks nice." You continued to talk to yourself. You took a deep breath and started getting dressed.

(This is the outfit, change the colors if you want

(This is the outfit, change the colors if you want.)

You finished getting dressed and looked at yourself in the mirror. "Well then, there we go." You smiled softly. You fixed your hair a little bit to make sure it looked perfect and as soon as you finished you heard a knock on your door. You looked at the clock and saw that it was 7:30. You took a deep breath and walked over to the door. "Alright, calm down. Everything will be fine." You said to yourself right before you opened the door to reveal a very handsome looking Egon, not that he doesn't always look handsome, but he looked more handsome then usual and he had flowers with him. You smiled softly, "hello Egon." He looked up at you from the ground which he was looking at making sure his shoes were tied and looked good. "Hello Y/N." He smiled softly at you which made your heart flutter a bit. "I-I brought you flowers." He held the flowers a bit higher. You nodded and chuckled softly. "I noticed. They're beautiful." You gently took ahold of them. "How'd you know these were my favorite?" You asked looking at the flowers. "Well, I asked Ray if he knew and he didn't, so I asked someone a tad closer to you." He explained. You nodded and walked into the apartment to put the flowers into a vase. "And who was that?" You asked. "They made me promise not to tell you." He explained following you in. You nodded filling up the vase with water. "Should I be worried?" You teased. He chuckled softly and shook his head, "never." He looked around your apartment and smiled softly. You put the flowers in the vast and set it on the windowsill in your kitchen. "There. Perfect." You said to yourself before turning around catching a glimpse of Egon who had started starring at you before he quickly turned his head to make it look like he wasn't. You raised a brow slightly and walked over, "is there something you like over on that blank wall?" You teased slightly. He blushed softly and gulped a bit before looking at you. "Well....its a nice color." He shrugged. "Egon." "Yes?" He tilted his head slightly. "The wall is plain white." Your smirked slightly and crossed your arms. "Yes...w-well...um....sh-shouldn't we get going?" He chuckled sheepishly. You nodded. "Indeed we should." He nodded and lead you out of the apartment and to his car.