10

*Seulgi's POV*

 OH, GOD! What the fuck is this hoe doing here? She clings to my man like a bad fucking smell. I don't understand why the press is so suddenly obsessed with her! She isn't even that good! Oh god! Jin needs to stop looking at her!
I nearly had him to myself before when I outed our relationship. I made him my Daddy, so he only ever needs or wants me. I drove her away, so he almost forgot about her. I almost had him convinced to propose to me, but then my stupid ex came back, and Jin caught him kissing me!

I need to find a way to make him stay with me because I can't live without him! I need his kindness, his love, his care, his body, his money, and his time. I need his everything. I need Jin!
And I can't have Jin if he keeps unknowingly pining for the hoe twin of Yoongi! I'll make him mine again, and this time I'll take him away from BTS and make sure that hoe is permanently gone!

*End Seulgi's POV*

I turn to see Solar and Hwasa waving frantically at me, so I jog back to them to give the women hugs. I greet them, "I'm going in now, so I'll see you inside." They nod, and I jog back to the group taking Yoongi and Kai's hands before walking in.
I mingle for a little while before returning to the crew area. Once all the fans are in, I hear the crowd singing from backstage, but something is different. Yoongi texts me, saying, 'Come out here when you get a moment 😉'

I inform one of the others, "Yoongi texted me. I'm going to take BTS some water." They agree as I load up my arms and leave, so I look like I'm going to them with a purpose.
Once out there, I locate them easily, and Jin chirps happily, "Listen Yunmi, they are singing Holly's song" He sits me on his lap, and I listen. I am tearful by the end of it. The crowd cheers, seeing me sitting with BTS. I wave to the crowd, and they cheer louder.
I am handed a microphone out of thin air to see a presenter next to me, and I startle, toppling off Jin's lap and running behind Joon. The crowd coos and laughs and my heart is threatening to jump out of my throat. Jimin and Hobi slide off the chairs, laughing at me.

Joon squeezes my hand and soothes me, "You're ok, noona, don't be scared."
I let out a nervous chuckle and try to laugh it off, "Omo, he scared me coming up behind me like that."
I come back round the front, and the presenter asks, "Yunmi, how does it feel to have the crowd singing your song to you?"
I answer as Jin sits me down next to him, "It's emotional to me. I'm a little overwhelmed, as well as impressed that they took the time to learn it already. I feel a little awkward sitting here because I'm dressed as crew. I feel a bit underdressed to be sitting here, yano."

I give a small smile, and the presenter declares, "Why don't you open the show singing your song with the crowd? Join me on the stage!"
He grabs my hand and takes me away, not allowing me an opportunity to respond and decline. Icy numbness of fear envelopes me as I try to stammer out a refusal. I feel myself being pulled in another direction and engulfed in a hug. I look up to see Yoongi, and he looks furious.
The presenter looks confused and insists, "Suga, she is going to open the show!"

Yoongi seethes coldly, a full death glare aimed at the presenter. "You didn't wait for an answer. You didn't see the fear in her eyes. She isn't ready for the stage, she made that clear on several occasions, yet you were about to force Yunmi onto the stage and make her uncomfortable. Shame on you!"
I'm a shivering wreck in his arms, and he coos to me adoringly, "Let's get you backstage where you are meant to be today, to calm down. I'm sorry that I text you to come out and listen." He picks me up and walks away.

Backstage, everyone crowds around us to give me water, a fan, and something to eat. Yoongi waves them all away and holds me to him while I remain non-responsive. Bang Sihyuk storms out to the stage and starts ranting at the presenter about needing to do some research and needing to apologise to me.
I look at the TV to see Joon and Jin in a heated discussion before Jin storms off. Joon takes deep breaths before addressing the others. Jin emerges here in the backstage room. He yanks me off Yoongi and carries me away.