8

I notice a group of women starting to gather outside, and I say quietly, "I think we have been found" They come in and approach the table. They are a nervous gaggle, all pushing each other forward to speak.
I'm tense. Yoongi and Jin notice, both taking my hands and rubbing them soothingly. One of them eventually speaks shyly, "Hi, unnie. We want to tell you: thank you for all your work making BTS look amazing on screen for us to admire, and we want to tell you that we look forward to hearing your music in the future. Your voice is amazing, and even if you don't go on stage, we will still support you by buying albums and attending fan meets. Can we have a selfie and autographs?"

BTS are all shocked, I am shocked, and before I can stop the words of disbelief tumbling out of me, I stutter out, "You're here to see me? Not BTS. You want my autograph and a selfie? You want me to make albums?"
BTS laugh heartily at my shocked state, and the fans just smile and nod enthusiastically. I look at BTS and ask, "Why are you laughing at me? I'm in shock here! I have fans! I'm stealing your fans! Aren't you even a little annoyed or angry? Yah! Stop laughing and answer me!" They just laugh harder as I turn to Jin and trill, "Let me out, I have fans I need to hug, so this feels real."

I start pushing him along, and he laughs and curls up into Kookie, who leans into Jimin, pushing him off the booth bench, and making everyone laugh harder. As I can't keep pushing them, I decide to stand and step over them, which fails, epically when I lose balance.
I manage to get past Jin by stepping over him, but Kookie keeps squirming as he laughs at my delusional attempt to push them. I lose balance. As I try to stabilise myself, I push Jimin off the bench. I push myself back to try and find my balance again, but Kookie nudges me off balance, and I fall forward into Jin's face.

Jin grips my legs and looks up as I look down, there is lust in his eyes, and I realise that my pussy is basically in his face. My cheeks burn in embarrassment, excitement, and arousal at his expression.
The fact that we are doing things, and no one knows that he wants me, that we could go to the bathrooms to act on this impulse ... it thrills me as much as I love the intimacy too.
I slowly move out of his grip, giving him a wink as I go again to try and get to the fans. He smirks at me, thrilling me more. The thrills  of accidentally, innocently teasing Jin in public subside, as I try to move forward again. Kookie is laughing so hard at what had happened already, that I trip over his writhing body. I tumble forward, over his body and off the bench.

*Jin's thoughts*

 OH MY GOD! Yunmi is so priceless and precious! She is so excited and shocked. It's absolute gold! The fact that she thinks she is strong enough to push Kookie and me is just beautiful.
She starts to climb over me, and it quickly changes me as my thoughts run wild back to our activities. It takes all my willpower to not react and yank her down on me and claim her lips.
She stumbles and pushes Jimin off the bench, which has everyone in stitches. Everyone except me as she tries to counterbalance herself and falls forward into me. FUCK! This is dangerous!

I grip her legs 'to keep her steady,' but selfishly, I just want to keep her pussy in my face. I can smell her. It's amazing but torturous to be this close to such a perfect pussy but being unable to taste her.
I wish I could tease her, see her react and fall apart in my arms and become putty. That would show everyone that I'm not available anymore. Fuck, I just want to taste her now.
I try to let her know as I look up at her. I inhale deeply before I let her go. SHIT! Why am I feeling like this?! I need to get a grip on my instincts and calm my mind before I start getting hard. Oh shit, too late!

Lean forward and watch her, not her ass wiggling, and make sure she is safe. HAHA!!! SHE FELL ON JIMIN! CLUMSY TIT! I love her so much when she gets nervously excited because she becomes so clumsy and adorable.
Although, if Jimin doesn't take his hands away soon, the fans might read too heavily into it. I don't like how low his hand is either, he is nearly touching her ass, but that's mine! Why am I so jealous?