4

Yoongi comes to my room as he hears me groan a little from the other side of the door, and he asks timidly, "Are you ok, Yunmi?"
I nod and reply, self-pity lacing my voice as I whine, "I am just cramping, so I need to get supplies."
Yoongi sits down and asks cautiously, "Have you considered what the doctors said about contraceptive pills to control your period pains? Endometriosis is horrible for you. I hate when you are on a period because nothing I do can help."

We are incredibly open with each other, and because BTS kept getting concerned with how bad the symptoms were, I informed them all of my condition. They will all be relieved that I'm getting the pills to reduce the symptoms. I smile and announce with relief, "I am going to take it and see if it helps."
He opens his arms for a hug, and I sit in his lap. He asks comfortingly, "Are you ok after last night Yunmi? It didn't shake you up too much, did it?"

I shake my head and assure him lightly, "I don't feel anything about the person who tried to force themselves on me on the dance floor at the club last night. I'm ok about that."
Yoongi nods and commands firmly but caring, "Take it easy, ok? If you are hurting, then make hyung do all the heavy lifting."
I nod and affirm, "No problem Yoongi."
I give him a hug, and then Jin comes in, asking, "Are you ready?" I nod and bid goodbye to Yoongi.

*Yoongi's thoughts*

 It's shit. I can't take the suffering away from her for her condition. My mind drifts to the bad memory of when we learnt about her condition.
~Our parents didn't take too kindly to it at first, saying it was her punishment for failing drama when she had such a promising future. It broke my heart, and I found her OD'd on sleeping pills 2 nights later.
I was supposed to stay at our hyung's Guamjae, and our parents were away for work, but I went home to get the console. She was supposed to be staying at Jin's. I made her throw up the pills and then got on the bike. Holding her in a hug, I got her to the hospital.
They monitored her until she woke up and cried into my arms, telling me she didn't want Jin to know. It took a long time for her to return to something that could be considered normal. She withdrew into herself and stopped interacting with people.~

To this day, we still haven't told anyone, but it meant I kept her close, and to some degree, I think Jin picked up on it and did the same. She eventually started cherry-picking out of our friends who she would hang out with. She never actively made friends of her own and shied away from people who approached her.
Something is changing, though. She is less afraid of her emotions and of people. Jin seems to be getting close to her again like he does in between girlfriends, but it's different this time like he is scared she will leave us. Maybe he is finally realising that she has grown up?
Or is it more sinister than that? Has she displayed suicidal behaviour or thoughts toward him recently? Is she hiding her pain from me again? I need to find out before they become something else, something more.
*End Yoongi's thoughts*

I take Jin's offered hand and head to the car with him. It's not uncommon for me to hold the hands of the members because I am shorter than all of them, so they do it to make sure that I keep up.
It's funny, especially when you consider the height difference. It makes it look like they are dragging a bratty child around. I chuckle as we get in the car, and Jin suggests playfully, "Let's find somewhere to go for a little while, just the 2 of us, for some fun."

I look at him and ask, "Adult fun or innocent fun?" He smiles knowingly at me, and I declare, "There is a place I know, let's swap, and I'll drive."
He smiles and agrees cheerfully, "Sounds like a plan."
I take over and drive us to a little wooded area. Jin marvels at the secluded area surprised I found it. I offer, "We can either stay in the car, or we can go into the woods and to the clearing I found there a few months back."
He decides, "Let's get out of the car."

I smile, and we go to a grassy little clearing in the woods. I take top with Jin's guidance, and we are both moaning messes as I learn how to ride his dick on top. I love feeling him grow beneath me as I grind on him to get us both ready.
He paints my insides again, and I collapse on top of him. He praises me the whole time, muttering out obscenities as he watches my boobs bounce from our activity. He pets my hair back and kisses my forehead as he compliments, "You make some beautiful expressions when you orgasm, Princess."