12

Today is Valentine's Day, and every year since I became friends with Jin, I have made and given chocolates to our parents, Yoongi, Geumjae, and Jin, because they are all important people to me. When BTS became a thing, I made chocolates for all of them.
At first, they were confused, but the confusion only heightened when I gave Yoongi a box too, and Yoongi explained that it was my way of thanking them for being an essential person in my life. Jin smiles and says sweetly as he hugs me, "I look forward to finding out what spread you've made for us this time."

I blush and tease, "You will see, but I've made something for you separately too." I have already warned Yoongi that tonight I will sing my confession to Jin, and he is happy for me. We hold the usual party at the house for all idol groups, and everyone is in high spirits and complimenting my debut.
I mingle as everyone decides which of my debut songs and covers they want to listen to. It is heart-warming to see them all discussing my music and coming to me, asking questions. I dance along with some people.
I notice Seulgi clinging to Jin a lot, and it angers me. He deserves better than her. She is a cheater and a user. Even if it's not me, he deserves better than her. I notice I'm not the only one throwing shade at Seulgi, as I see Yeri and Irene doing the same. Interesting.

I am happy but also nervous. I address the room as the music dies off, courtesy of Yoongi, "This year I've done something different. I made all the cooking you have all been eating because you are all precious friends to me, so I wanted to give everyone a little love. I finished the story of angels and sins BTS at war, it's now available on Kindle, and it's called 'The War of 7's'. I completed a painting of the cover art as my gift to BTS. For Jin, I wrote a song as he is my dearest friend. If not for him winding me up and pushing my impulses to show off at the supermarket, I wouldn't be here as your equal today."

I put the painting on display, and everyone gasps. I look around for Jin. Yoongi says quietly to me, "He went off to the bedrooms. Perhaps he needed a rest, so it would be a nice opportunity to show him the song privately."
I thank Yoongi and head off up the stairs, anxious and excited about showing Jin my confession song. I hope he feels the same way about me, considering how close we have gotten. I check my room just in case because sometimes he goes there for comfort.
Seeing that he isn't there, I move on to his room. I notice the door is slightly open. I listen in and hear Seulgi's voice, her tone seductively whiney, "I've missed you, Oppa. Be my daddy again? I'll be a better baby girl this time. I promise."

I feel my heart drop. I know he never got over Seulgi, but I hoped I had helped him move on. Jin responds huskily, "I've missed my baby girl too. Make daddy happy and show me how much you've missed being mine, and I'll accept you back."
I look in, morbid curiosity getting the better of me. Like driving past a car crash and trying to get a better look to see if anyone died. Or trying to hide something when you know it's a fruitless endeavour.
I see her on her knees in front of him, sucking his cock, and he moans so erotically I get instantly wet. I feel like ice just got dumped on me. He never sounds like that with me. Reality settles in, and my heart breaks. This is the end of us. He is taking her back.

*Jin's thoughts*
I have Seulgi back! I can't believe my patience has finally paid off, and she understands it's me she wants! I'll treat her better this time, do whatever she wants and give her more time. I need to tell Yunmi that we can't play anymore.
Shit, why does that thought hurt? We are just friends! I got my baby girl back. That's what is important. She knows how to make me happy. She knows how to love me and live this lifestyle, she can be seen with me, and no one will mind.

Shit, she takes me so well, but it's lacking something ... eye contact, maybe. ~I make her look up at me~ No, something else. She doesn't look happy. She looks victorious. I'll fling my head back and close my eyes. Maybe I just forgot what it feels like with her compared to Yunmi.
Why do I see Yunmi when I close my eyes? Why am I reacting to the memory of her? Why do I want to pull Seulgi off me and search for Yunmi? This is what I want. This is who I want. Fuck! I'm cumming!