3

I see his eyes are giving me permission to follow his orders, begging me to appreciate him, so I do. I look down and see his broad shoulders, firm pecks, and slightly hardened nipples. I look further to see a lightly defined 6 pack, he has been working out, and it was starting to show.
I see a tuft of pubic hair above his erection and glaze over that to check out his legs first. I can see some muscle definition in his thighs now, and it makes me excited to think that he can support me better and how hard they will work for us both.

I let my eyes rest on his erection, and I feel my legs closing at the sheer size of him but my mouth waters. My reaction gets noticed, it wasn't exactly subtle, and Jin chuckles lustily as he teases, "Like what you see, Princess?"
I nod and whisper with reverence, "Fuck me, you're huge!" I cover my mouth and look up to his eyes. Mirth is all over his features at my compliment.
"Princess, this is all about to make you feel pleasure like you have never known. In the bedroom, you can swear as much as I make you need to," He leans in and whispers, "And yes Princess, the end goal is to fuck you" Jin informs me sultrily, sending a delicious shiver through me.

He sees my reaction and smirks. He steps forward, climbs on the bed to hover over me, and advises huskily in my ear, "I'm going to prepare your body Princess, to minimise the pain and teach you pleasure. Are you ready to be mine?" I nod, not trusting my voice, and he rewards me with a delicate kiss, his plump lips feeling beautiful against mine.
He delicately traces his fingertips over my lace bra, enticing quiet, breathy moans from me as he kisses me with the same delicacy. My nipples harden beneath his light strokes of affection, and he grins into the kiss before lightly squeezing them one at a time. Just a light pressure, but it has my body jerking as a reaction.

Jin seems satisfied with this, which makes me happy. I whine into the kiss and squirm beneath him but stop myself, confused by the reaction. Jin chuckles, and it's dark with lust and amusement.
His voice is deep and rich, as he utters quietly with thrilled anticipation, in my ear, "We will have a lot of fun, Princess. You are so responsive to me. I love feeling you squirm beneath me. Do you like that? Your boobs are so perfect to me."
I nod as a whimper escapes me because he has stopped. He chuckles darkly, amused by my reaction. He assures me lustfully, "Oh, we still have much to do and try. You will be overstimulated and riding cloud 9 to the moon."

He shimmies down my body, trailing kisses along the way, causing my heart to flutter stupidly as it can't escape the sweet torture. My brain starts shutting down as I focus on the fact that this is actually happening. Jin is actually kissing his way down my body.
It's so much better than I had dreamt, so I focus on him, what he is doing and how it feels. He kisses, licks, then latches onto a nipple while his hand traces doodles over my stomach before stroking over my lace underwear.
I feel mini spasms and shivers of delight and anticipation at what Jin is doing. He delights in my reactions.

Jin rasps out breathlessly, "You are so fucking sexy and perfect. You react so much more intensely than Seulgi. It's enticing me to explore more. Why haven't we done this before? Why have I missed out so much? Are you ready for me to explore and prepare you?"
I nod and whimper, begging as I grind into him, "Please, Jin, please make me feel better" He rolls his thumb slowly over my clit, then starts dipping 2 fingers into my vagina.
Everything in me tightens, the knot in my abdomen becomes unbearable as my walls clench around him. I've never felt this kind of pleasure, not even in dreams. It's overwhelming, and I can barely think of anything else as I start to feel my brain fog with the pleasure.

He hisses out excitedly, "Damn Yunmi, you are so tight I'm fighting to move! Relax for me, Princess." He starts moving them and hooks his fingers inside, causing violent spasms as an orgasm takes me by surprise. The knot snaps, and the shaking is embarrassing, but it feels good, so I don't fight it.
"Good girl Princess, good girl. Fuck, just like that! Take them and drench them, Princess. I'm not done with you yet." Jin growls out victoriously as he praises me. Once the spasms stop, he squeezes a 3rd finger in.
He tastes me on them as he pulls them out, licking up my juices as if it could quench his eternal thirst. He starts stretching my insides and entrance. Watching him is enchanting. I know he is a foodie. He loves new flavours.