7

Jackson goes on IG Live and talks about the stories on my AO3. He giggles, "We follow each other on here, but I don't know if she is online or not. Joon told me before I started this that she went to BigHit to meet with the boss."
He is wistful as he continues with a fond smile, "Joon and I have both agreed we want to take part in the audiobooks, and we were surprised the author is much closer to home than we knew. I found them and directed him to them, but we had no way of contacting the author without outing ourselves on AO3 or the author thinking we were scammers, so you can imagine our shock to learn that Yoongi hyung's twin sister has been sat a seat away from him in the vans, writing these stories as they travel and he never thought to look at her tablet. We wasted so much time because we simply didn't know where to look."

I chuckle and comment on it, 'Contact me, Jackson, and we will sit down with Joon.'
He then invites me to join the IG Live, and I give him a wave and chuckle, "PD-nim said that fans want audiobooks, so we can have discussions together whenever you and Joon are free at the same time."
Jackson grins and teases, "Won't you talk English with me, Yunmi noona?"
I chuckle and switch to English, "You are spoiling all my secrets, Jackie." Yoongi chuckles next to me.

I see an explosion of comments, people tagging people to join and commenting their surprise that I speak English. I explain shyly, "I learnt English years ago, I don't use it much except when we are working abroad, but for the purpose of the audiobooks, I will teach people phrases to say if they can't say them in English. I will release audiobooks in Korean, Japanese, and English, as those are the languages, I'm fluent in. EXO have been teaching me Chinese, and I'm learning Spanish."
Jackson says, "I'll talk to Joon about schedules. What are you doing?"
I smile as I turn the camera to show Yoongi, and I reply softly, "Yoongi and I are on our way home. He is driving so I'm going to go. I'll see you soon, Jackie." I exit the IG Live.

I look at Yoongi, and he teases softly, "You are like a new sensation. Everyone wants to know about you. It was the same for us when we debuted but on an incredibly smaller scale. You didn't exactly pick a subtle way to out yourself to the world. You are friends with lots of idols who will support you, and the fans already adore you. You might end up with a bigger fan base than any of us."
I pout and whine at him, "I didn't really want that, though. I was just trying to shut Jin up because his whining was annoying me and drawing attention."
Yoongi says with a chuckle, "Fandoms want you to sing covers of their group's songs, not just ours."

I sigh and confirm, "I'll work on it eventually, something I can record a lot of in one go and can be released weekly to keep people entertained while I work on other things." I glance at him and suggest quietly, "There is a 4-hand piano piece I wrote. It's a ballad song. I could teach you to play the lower pair while I play the other pair, and we can sing as a duet. I think that was something the fans wanted, wasn't it? Alternatively, we can get the others to sing, or I can teach 2 of you the piano pieces while I play the violin."

His eyes glisten with happy tears at the prospect of me wanting to work with him, and he sobs sweetly, "That sounds great. We can pitch the idea to the group and see who wants to learn what parts."
I squeak excitedly, "Oh, I could do a duet with Henry Lau if he would work with me. I love how he composes on the spot when performing."
I smile to myself, and Yoongi agrees, "That's definitely your style. I know you liked to learn instruments."

I grin and giggle at him as I list proudly, "I know piano, guitar, violin, drums, trumpet, clarinet, double bass, marimba, and harp, as well as your equipment like sound and mixing boards."
Yoongi blinks a few times and scoffs with prideful surprise, "I didn't realise you learnt that much. You learnt more than me."
I smirk and tease, "I focused on the instruments while you focused on lyrical work. I knew my voice was good, but I knew I was also scared to go on stage, so I instead focused on learning instruments so I could make music and not have to step foot on stage."