9

I express enthusiastically to Joon, "I am motivated to get an understanding of what will be expected of me and how I can provide as an idol. My next step is to design a fanlight that I think will have a lotus inside, and I'm curious about the colour I should have for it. I'm thinking white stick, green light."
Joon chuckles and scoffs, "Woah, stop before you burn yourself out. It doesn't all have to be ready in one day" He cups my cheeks and calmly informs me, "Remember to breathe, noona."

I giggle and blurt out anxiously, "I'm sorry, I'm kind of nervous and excited. Mine isn't a conventional debut where I've been a trainee and had time to sit down with a PR team to plan this. I'm jumping straight in the deep end without diving practice. I do want to try performances, but I'm scared of being in front of people."
Joon chuckles and reassures me, "You don't need to worry. ARMY loved you when you were in sweatpants. They will love you on stage. I think you will have a bigger fan base than us, which is kind of scary. Do you know how many views your VLive and Supermarket performances have already racked up?"

I shake my head, and he shows me the V Live and the BTS Bomb that both had been turned into. The views are already past 50 million, and it's still the same day. I pout and object, "No, that's not fair. I'm doing better on view counts than TXT. I can't have that!"
Joon soothes, "People are blown away by the fact that you have been hidden, and they want to know about you and how you have been friends with idols without being seen."
I grumble dejectedly, "You learn how to make yourself invisible when it's necessary."

I smile sadly, and Joon says soothingly, "That's not an option anymore. ARMY have dubbed you an honorary BTS member because you have been here with us since the beginning. PD-nim has announced that you will occasionally appear in BTS Bombs and RUN BTS."
I nod and divulge nervously, "I am excited at the prospect that people want me up on the stage. I am thinking of starting to build confidence with busking and having a feedback tablet and a sign that I'm not there for money. I'm there for honest feedback. Maybe wear a mask to cover half my face so people don't recognise me."

I look at Joon, and he smiles softly as he agrees, "That sounds like a great idea. If you want, some of us can be incognito in the background to make sure you are safe and feel like you have someone to run to if it's too much."
I hug him, feeling relieved for the support. I respond gratefully, "That sounds like an amazing idea. I was thinking of doing 5 original songs that I can do for my first album and adding a few covers to make a set. I could cover some of your songs or English ones that are well known as 'All of Me by John Legend or 'Can't stop the feeling by Justin Timberlake' or some Taylor Swift."

Joon encourages softly, "Sounds like you have a plan," I nod, and he hugs me as he confirms, "We support you, noona. All of us do. Now, let's go eat, and we can discuss this with the others." I take his hand, and he leads me out of the library, knowing what I am like when I am focused on achieving something.
He didn't want to just walk away because, like my twin, a few minutes turn into days. At the table, Hobi asks, "So what were you doing?" I explain everything and then the ideas I'd discussed with Joon, and they all stare at me in amazement.

I look around, and the maknaes firmly state, "We will stay with you during your street performances."
Yoongi beams, "The lightstick sounds really pretty and definitely suits you."
I smile, and Jin asks, "So, who is your first Bloom?"
I blurt out, "The till lady at the supermarket. She's the first to have heard me sing and tells me that my voice is beautiful. I will give her a set of everything for free as a thank you for encouraging me to sing, even if only in the store."
Jin pouts, "Not me?"

I shake my head and answer, "If an idol, it would be Chanyeol as he heard my voice and insisted, I do backing vocals" Jin strops at me, and I just chuckle.
After dinner, I return to the library to start working on designs for the light stick and a song set. Jimin and Tae come in when they hear the music. They help me pick 3 new songs along with the 3 I'd performed on V Live.
I am grateful to them, and then I take the songs to the rap line and ask them if I should add anything else to the songs to spruce them up. They look at me, shocked, and send the files to Bang Sihyuk for his opinion.